2022 Schedule

BengalsBite

i love looking forward and since a lot of things were confirmed this week i looked at who we play next year. as for the AFC North as a collective, we play the

•AFC East (BUF, @NE, MIA, @NYJ)

•NFC South (@TB, @NO, ATL, CAR)

and then these are the three games each team gets based on seeding in the division this year:

1. CIN: 
    • @NFC E- DAL
    • AFC W- KC
    • @AFC S- TEN
  2. ???:
    • @NFC E- PHI
    • AFC W- LAC/LVR
    • @AFC S- IND
  3. ???:
    • @NFC E- WAS
    • AFC W- LAC/LVR
    • @AFC S- HOU
  4. ???:
    • @NFC E- NYG
    • AFC W- DEN
    • @AFC S- JAX

BAL/CLE/PIT can all finish 2-4th place

us beating KC this week actually locked in another home game against KC next year lol. 

as for the three different games, i feel like there’s not that much difference in the top 2 seeds (assuming LAC beats LVR sunday night)

The pitfalls and benefits of a first place schedule.  Harder schedule (at least on paper for now, a lot will change by the start of next season), but with more big matchups, we should be getting more prime time games to feature our young core of stars.

• Like 1

It's really just three games that change though. That doesn't worry me too much.

I'm thinking of hitting a road game next year. New Orleans, Tampa, Tennessee and Dallas all look interesting. Would love to double up with a blue jackets road game.  Could have done at Vegas this season but it never occurred to me. Now I'm obsessed. 

8 minutes ago, theJ said:

with the bengals?  they are exciting again.

Ha. No, that's always been the case, this year it's more about game day than a long time. At least 2009, probably. As much as I appreciate Dalton, it never felt like this under him. No, my old obsession was looking at mock drafts starting in week 3.

I was just saying I want to do a double up trip for a couple of games sometime. 

• Like 1