Mesa_Titan

Just a quick look to how we got here

Titans records by quarters of the season

1Q 2-2

2Q 4-0

3Q 2-2

4Q 3-1 with a chance to go 4-1 and clinch the #1 seed 

Titans 4-1 in the division with a chance to go 5-1 

The Titans dominance in the division since Tannehill has taken over has been one of my most favorite things about these Titans teams 

Titans 3-0 on Prime Time with 2 of those wins coming in Nashville 

Seasons far from over 

Seasons just getting started really

A lot of business to take care of

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Need to have some revenge for their *****. Kick the **** out of them.

Facts

The one Titan im sure wants to ball out Sunday is Cunningham lol

I know we lost the last time but the Titans offense literally moved the ball up and down the field all day long but just kept turning it over

Hopefully we play another clean game and go into the playoffs on a great note

If its out of hand in the 2nd half at any point, get everyone out of that game

8 minutes ago, titanrick said:

I had read a couple weeks ago that Henry may be available if it's a must-win.  I think they meant "to get into the playoffs" but I wonder how close he is to returning.

I think he is ready to go

They wouldnt put him out there is he wasnt ready

The Titans just dont need him right now

If they want to give him a few carries to get use to getting hit again and a confidence builder.. then maybe i dont know

Titans should rely on Foreman and Hilliard this week who both had their way with Houston the first go around but just couldnt cap off drives

Rest Henry some more

Rest Julio as well

By the time the Titans take the field in the divisional round Henry will be over 11 weeks from surgery correct?

He had a 6-10 week time frame

I say give him the full 11 weeks 

Will Henry be on a pitch count in the Divisional game? Will his amount of touches be effected if he gets a little work this week? You just don’t throw a player out into a playoff setting and expect to put the game on his back with 20 plus totes. Which we may/ want/ need to do.

This Sundays game would be 9 weeks and 5 days from the surgery.

I feel if he is cleared and good to go. I would suit him up and give him 5 carries/plays.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable just throwing him into a divisional round game. Gotta give him a baby warm up.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

Will Henry be on a pitch count in the Divisional game? Will his amount of touches be effected if he gets a little work this week? You just don’t throw a player out into a playoff setting and expect to put the game on his back with 20 plus totes. Which we may/ want/ need to do.

This Sundays game would be 9 weeks and 5 days from the surgery.

I feel if he is cleared and good to go. I would suit him up and give him 5 carries/plays.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable just throwing him into a divisional round game. Gotta give him a baby warm up.

The Titans are in a tough spot, being unsure of whether Henry can handle a full workload in the first playoff game.  How many times do we see him struggle through the first two quarters before he starts breaking runs in the 3rd and 4th?  So if he's struggling early, do you stay with him?  Or do you believe he's just not ready yet for a full load?  That makes me nervous.

• Like 1