GDT: Titans @ Texans (#1 seed edition)

Mesa_Titan

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

He’d probably be an upgrade over Swaim really.

swaim getting the snaps he does has been the one consistently baffling thing about this season. i understand that the TE room is just bad period, but there has never been a point where he's impressed me more than pruitt.

I don’t want to talk too soon but it really feels like the team is peaking at the perfect time. Our starting OL finally started and finished a game together, and no coincidence it was the best the OL has looked all year. Guys like Bud Dupree and Janoris Jenkins are playing the best the have all season so far. We’re the healthiest we’ve been maybe since training camp *knocks on wood*. Derrick Henry sounds like he is days away from returning.

If we can get anything out of Julio, while remaining relatively healthy, this team definitely has the pieces to reel off 2 home wins to earn a trip to LA. That of course is assuming we take of business in this game.

Yuck for us 

Also surprised Nance and Romo aren’t going to be in Baltimore to give Big Ben a tongue bath    

Im curious to what game gets shown in the NE area

I bet it is Pit and Bal which really has nothing to do with the Pats 

If the Titans lost it would give the Pats hope for the 1 seed 

If I were CBS I’d show the Titans game but they probably won’t 

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Seeing this Bud stuff is so annoying. I mean I don't know if anything will happen. But it's not the best look. 

Kind of worried he was asking his homie to take a phone. 

Makes it seem they were trying to cover something up. 

Ughh. Can we just have things go smooth right now. It's not the time. 

Who cares. Don't talk about it = didn't happen.😄

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Meh, Dupree story doesn’t seem like much. Not my favorite thing, not how I want a player celebrating a division title, but probably amounts to nothing long term.

Pretty much. Misdemeanor assault for a high profile athlete. Charges will be dropped within a month.