GDT: Titans @ Texans (#1 seed edition)

Mesa_Titan

39 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

Home field advantage is so huge. I have a feeling Nissan Stadium will be packed. With the return of Henry it should be sold out.

I get goosebumps thinking of how crazy loud that building is going to be in 2 weeks when the announcer screams Henry’s name coming out of that tunnel 

The momentum from that moment hopefully gives the team a boost from the get go and hopefully the Titans make a big play on the first drives 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Not that today made the trade awesome. But we likely don't win without Julio today. 

passing attack today felt like a small taste of the offense's full potential. tannehill spreading the ball around, AJ and julio both making plays (and uh, also NWI! lol)

"Sunday’s game marked just the second time in Titans franchise history that they had four players with 50+ receiving yards and a touchdown. Nick Westbrook had 78 yards and a touchdown, A.J. Brown had 68 yards and a touchdown, Julio Jones had 58 yards and a touchdown, and Anthony Firkser had 56 yards and a touchdown.

The Titans last achieved such a feat on October 14th, 1990 as the Houston Oilers when Drew Hill, Ernest Givins, Haywood Jeffries and Leonard Harris did the same."

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

not to be a prisoner of the moment, but watching him sling made me go "SON OF A EFFING B"

O totally. I was losing my mind a bit. But I can be comforted in knowing that, that dude can play and it wasn't some bum shredding our d. Mills has been playing pretty damn good this year, especially given the circumstances. 

Also I know Amendola hadn't played in like 5 weeks, but damn that dude had a serious moment yesterday. Looking like Super Bowl Amendola. Why didn't we go after him this off-season. He would be legendary for us right now in the slot. 

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

O totally. I was losing my mind a bit. But I can be comforted in knowing that, that dude can play and it wasn't some bum shredding our d. Mills has been playing pretty damn good this year, especially given the circumstances. 

Also I know Amendola hadn't played in like 5 weeks, but damn that dude had a serious moment yesterday. Looking like Super Bowl Amendola. Why didn't we go after him this off-season. He would be legendary for us right now in the slot. 

Because he’s old and injury prone. I mean, he he only had 248 yards and 3 TDs this season, 113 of those yards and 2 of the TDs came yesterday.

Don’t let yesterday’s unexpected blast from the pass fool you with what he’s been for the majority of the season. That’s a hell of a way to go out if that was his last game of his career though.