2022 Mock Draft

nozzyboi

Getting Thibodeux at 5 would be insane. I like the Ojabo pick as well, but I'd rather have Cross, Ekwonu, or Linderbaum (depending on your rankings). I know you aren't supposed to draft for need, but every team does and the Giants need OL. As of right now for 2022, we are only rostering 6 OL, only 3 are healthy, and we have $2 million in cap space. We need to draft OL to actually field an entire 5 player OL.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:46 AM, Louis Friend said:

Hideous for the Lions. Like, really bad. I love JW as a prospect, but no way Lions reach for him at #2 overall. Then you have them taking a 3rd round DT with their other 1st rd pick? Why? 

This right here.  There are two picks ok to make if we stay at #2, Kayvon and Hutch.  Also we just drafted two DTs high last year and both showed promise.  Unless Jordan Davis or Lael fall to our second 1st round pick, we will not go DT there.  Give me Kayvon and Devin Lloyd/Chris Olave in this mock.  

On 1/7/2022 at 9:39 PM, cattleman78 said:

To many good receivers for Cleveland to trade up for the 3rd overall pick. 

I hear you but Cleveland is pretty much in a down year because of injury. They let OBJ go and they are not sure about Landry's future. I think this is an appropriate approach for them.

Easy win for the Falcons there i'll take Hamilton every single time.  We would have taken the Best considered player in the entire draft 2 years in a row.  You can't complain about that ever i would love it.  Hamilton, Richie Grant, and Jaylin hawkins as your 3 safety's that can move to a few positions incase of injury is a huge win for us going forward.

Just noticed the trade at the bottom and we ended up with Hamilton + Karlaftis O.o   Sweet baby jesus that would be a god tier draft for us  A+++++++++++

Edited by FalconFan13

On 1/3/2022 at 11:24 PM, nozzyboi said:

1. Jacksonville - Evan Neal OT, Alabama

2. Detroit - Jameson Williams WR, Alabama

3. *Cleveland Browns (HOU) - Garrett Wilson, WR Ohio State

4. NY Jets - Aiden Hutchinson DE, Michigan

5. NY Giants - Kayvon Thibodeaux DE, Oregon

6. Carolina - Matt Corral QB, Ole Miss

7. NY Jets (SEA) - Derek Stingley Jr. CB, LSU

8. NY Giants (CHI) - David Ojabo OLB, Michigan

9. *New Orleans (WAS) - Kenny Pickett QB, Pittsburgh

10. Atlanta - Kyle Hamilton S, Notre Dame

11. Denver - Nakobe Dean ILB, Georgia

12. Minnesota - DeMarvin Leal DE, Texas A&M

13. *Houston (CLE) - Kaiir Elam CB, Florida

14. Philadelphia (MIA) - Ahmad Gardner CB, Cincinnati

15. New Orleans - Chris Olave WR, Ohio State

16. Baltimore - Charles Cross OT, Mississippi State

17. Pittsburgh - Ikem Ekwonu OG, NC State

18. *Falcons (LVR) - George Karlaftis DE, Purdue

19. Philadelphia - Tyler Linderbaum C, Iowa

20. LA Chargers - Johan Dotson WR, Penn State

21. Philadelphia (IND) - Travon Walker DE , Georgia

22. Miami (SF) - Kenneth Walker III RB, Michigan State

23. New England - Andrew Booth Jr. CB, Clemson

24. Arizona - Nicholas Petit-Frere OT, Ohio State

25. Buffalo - Jordan Davis DT, Georgia

26. Tennessee - Drake London WR, USC

27. Tampa Bay - Zion Johnson OG, Boston College

28. *Seattle (GB) - Roger McCreary CB, Auburn

29. Detroit (LAR) - Haskill Garrett DT, Ohio State

30. Kansas City - John Metchie III WR, Alabama

31. Cincinnati - Coby Bryant CB, Cincinnati

32. Dallas - Isiah Spiller RB, Texas A&M

Notable Trades (*) - Houston receives RB Kareem Hunt, #13 overall, 2022 3rd rd pick and a 2023 2nd round pick. Cleveland receives #3 overall & 2022 5th round pick 

Washington receives New Orleans 2023 1st round draft pick and their 2022 2nd round draft pick. New Orleans moves up to #9 overall

Las Vegas receives WR Calvin Ridley Jr. and a 2022 2nd round pick. Atlanta receives #18 overall

Green bay receives QB Russell Wilson. Seattle receives #28 overall and Green Bays 2023 1st round pick

In a surprise movie. Aaron Rodgers signs with the Cleveland Browns

Bahaha the Packers arent wasting 3 first round picks (Love, 2022 and 2023) to get Russell Wilson when they're SB favorites and Rodgers having a MVP season 

On 1/4/2022 at 8:48 AM, nozzyboi said:

Rodgers was Franchise Tagged bro. He is a FA after this season

Rrodgers is under contract in Green Bay in 2022 he will not be a free agent in 2022. He does have an agreement to be a FA in 2023 if the Packers don't extend him or trade him in 2022. 

On 1/4/2022 at 6:48 AM, nozzyboi said:

Rodgers was Franchise Tagged bro. He is a FA after this season

Yeah... no he wasn't.  He renegotiated his contract that had 3 years left on it that included the current season we're in, in order to get a void year... in 2023.  Dude will still very much be under contract with the Packers in 2022; it's Davante that's the free agent.  If you want the Browns to get him they're going to have to trade for him and even then he'd still have that void year (player option) in 2023 where he could just opt out for full out-and-out free agency if he wanted.