GDT: Dallas Black Clouds @ It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia

WizardHawk

12 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

This is what I'm saying! Why in the hell would you come to the Northeast, where schools all over are shut down, mask mandates are in effect everywhere and the team you are playing has 12 players down with covid???

The playoffs are a week away!

Be smart. Play your practice squad, rest your best and get ready for Jan 16th. Healthy, rested and covid free.

Couldn't agree more.  Won't be surprised if more players test positive and their ability to play in the playoffs is threatened.

2 hours ago, Northland said:

Couldn't agree more.  Won't be surprised if more players test positive and their ability to play in the playoffs is threatened.

If high profile players start missing playoff games because of Covid positive then it’s all a sham. 

16 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

This is what I'm saying! Why in the hell would you come to the Northeast, where schools all over are shut down, mask mandates are in effect everywhere and the team you are playing has 12 players down with covid???

The playoffs are a week away!

Be smart. Play your practice squad, rest your best and get ready for Jan 16th. Healthy, rested and covid free.

Totally disagree. If anything all of them should be getting COVID pumped in via an IV, licking doorknobs, whatever. Get it now and get it over with.

17 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Chances of winning this game for season sweep on the Division is dwindling drastically 

Eh. Parsons is the only big loss really. 

We've been without Tyron multiple times this season and done alright. Joseph looked good against Washington. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Totally disagree. If anything all of them should be getting COVID pumped in via an IV, licking doorknobs, whatever. Get it now and get it over with.

This is true. Those that have tested positive the past 2 weeks basically are free to play for the remainder of the Playoff run. Those yet to have gotten it,  be worried be very worried.  It's why the NFL changed their policy to 5 days.

ZERO DOUBT a team will lose a major game altering W/L type player or position group next month, Zero! Only question is do they pass protocols before the playoff game starts?

Enjoy the win Saturday and 🙏 Dak, Diggs, DLaw, Cooper,  Lamb, Martin, ect don't get it next week. It's coming, for everyone. Just a matter of timing.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Can Joseph be as good, aggressive to tackle at the LOS as Brown can be.  Philly is a run first option almost College like in their QB option game.  We get Lewis back I think so...   can our LB's we have left cover every one.  Do we see Neal back we need him to help cover their TE's who play a major roll in the offense.   Not a must win but I want to watch how the team plays on the D side with out Parsons.

At this point, I would literally forfeit this game.  It's not worth the travel and exposure of getting more players infected.  I see no good that can come from this game but I see a whole lot of bad that can come from this game.  Hell, even a Philly win is beneficial as a Philly win could drop them down about 5 drop draft spots depending on what happens with other teams.  

10 hours ago, D82 said:

Eh. Parsons is the only big loss really. 

We've been without Tyron multiple times this season and done alright. Joseph looked good against Washington. 

Yeah been feeling the same honestly. Smith just doesn't look like him right now and I like what i've been seeing from Joseph. 

That being said, we are a playoff team, we should win this week. 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas