New England over Miami (H)
Arizona (H) over Seattle
Tampa Bay (H) over Carolina
Los Angeles Chargers over Las Vegas (H)

Week 18 record:      8  -  8
Final Season record:     178 - 93

Edited by Leader

I like the seedings the way they are so: 

1. Want LA to beat SF -- a loss by LA would put Tampa in the 2 spot and give them 2 home games before the NFCCG. Don't want that. 
  2. Want Falcons to beat New Orleans -- this would keep SF in the playoffs and put them in the 7 spot, giving them another shot at upsetting the Rams in the wildcard round (which would send SF to GB). I'll take the matchup against Jimmy G over a divisional game with Dallas/Arizona.

Other than that, Week 18 is basically irrelevant. 

11 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like that the Chargers-Raiders is the final game of the week, since it is a direct win and in for both teams.  In essence, the playoffs start now for them.  

Edit: Had this wrong - the scenario is still alive. 

If the Colts lose to the Jags (highly unlikely but if it happens), then the Raiders and Chargers could BOTH make the playoffs if they tie. 

Edited by packfanfb

35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Edit: Had this wrong - the scenario is still alive. 

If the Colts lose to the Jags (highly unlikely but if it happens), then the Raiders and Chargers could BOTH make the playoffs if they tie. 

That would be pretty funny.  I think the Colts are really good too.

38 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

1. Want LA to beat SF -- a loss by LA would put Tampa in the 2 spot and give them 2 home games before the NFCCG. Don't want that. 
  2. Want Falcons to beat New Orleans -- this would keep SF in the playoffs and put them in the 7 spot, giving them another shot at upsetting the Rams in the wildcard round (which would send SF to GB). I'll take the matchup against Jimmy G over a divisional game with Dallas/Arizona.

I just want the Packers to not get sick, and not have any more injuries.  We have to hold home serve, if we can't, we don't deserve any other breaks anyway.  

It's crazy how a few games could tip the seeding balance this weekend.

Biggest one of course is the Rams and 49ers game.  9ers have had their number a bit lately, but a lot is at stake for the Rams.  Win and they get the no 2 seed and possibly eliminate their division rival; lose and the Cardinals could win the division dropping them to 5.

I'll say this though that it's too bad the Saints if they get in would only be able to get in as a 7 and would be forced to play the Rams.  If only they could be in Tampa and knock the Bucs out the first round.

7 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'll take that seeding but with the Rams winning in the first round and forcing Tom Brady and company to go to LA.  And thank god cuz the Bucs have gotten owned out there lately.

Cowboys and Cardinals don't scare me, though especially I hope we get the Cardinals up here.  No Hopkins and Murray hasn't played in freezing weather on the slippery turf before.  It wouldn't go well for them.

12 hours ago, Leader said:

Green Bay over Detroit (H)
Kansas City over Denver (H)
Dallas over Philadelphia (H)
Cincinnati over Cleveland (H)
Minnesota (H) over Chicago
Washington over New York Giants (H)
Indianapolis over Jacksonville (H)
Baltimore (H) over Pittsburgh
Tennessee over Houston (H)
New Orleans over Atlanta (H)
Buffalo (H) over New York Jets
Los Angeles Rams (H) over San Francisco
New England over Miami (H)
Arizona (H) over Seattle
Tampa Bay (H) over Carolina
Los Angeles Chargers over Las Vegas (H)

Week 18 record:    
Season record:     170 - 85

NFC Playoff Standings

1.   Green Bay  13-3
2.   Los Angeles Rams  12-4
3.   Tampa Bay   12-4
4.  Dallas  11-5
5.  Arizona  11-5 
6.  San Francisco  9-7  
7.  Philadelphia  9-7

8.  New Orleans  8-8

Hey Leader...how does your record this year compare to last year?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I hope they collude to tie and both make it

Not possible. The NFL's mandated that if there's Overtime and the final TD puts that team one point behind with no time left........they'll have to go for 2.

It's an analytics thing dont ya know :)

On 1/4/2022 at 6:26 PM, Leader said:

The Bucs on the road as much as possible during the Playoffs is a good thing.........................................................................

I mean crazy thing is there is a part of me that wants a rematch NFC Championship game with them just because of how sweet it would be to return the favor on them, plus possibly giving us that bit of extra swag heading to the SB.

But I get it that common sense in a road there would probably dictate we would be better off facing the Rams or even the Cowboys in such a game.