Rams vs Niners

NVRamsFan

Interesting graph. If you're looking for Aaron Donald, find where all the players are grouped and then look way above them in the top right corner lol.

Here's one with edge rushers and DTs:

Edited by jrry32

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Interesting graph. If you're looking for Aaron Donald, find where all the players are grouped and then look way above them in the top right corner lol.

Ohhhh so is this guy good or something?

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

The dude is the best Ram I have seen suit um up. He is just on a whole other level. Him getting hurt in week 17 last year really derailed our season, you could see he wasn’t the same player out there.

This year I feel like he has paced his self and now he is just hitting that super elite level. He is always elite clearly, but just like a Saiyan this dude has multiple levels he can reach. And I think we are about to see super sayain 3 in this game. 

it also seems that Von is hitting that next level in our defense and feeling more comfortable. This is it boys, Stafford just needs to play smart and we might have a run on our hands.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh jesus...it's Colton McKivitz starting at LT instead of Jaylon Moore lol. This explains why Jimmy is starting..if you guys are going to break someone, we'd prefer it be him 

I figured Jimmy would always go regardless. He gives you the best chance of winning today with how quickly he can get the ball out. 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

I figured Jimmy would always go regardless. He gives you the best chance of winning today with how quickly he can get the ball out. 

100%. No brainer given the turn of events on the offensive line. 

McKivitz didn't even make the team this year...and he's a guard in the NFL. Hasn't played all year lol. He's not good. 

I'd expect us to run over 40 times again in this game.