Rams vs Niners

NVRamsFan

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

True but I'm not at the game either so it's tough for me to criticize 

I mean, what does it take to fill the stadium with the team fans ? 

It's like even if we win the SB, fans still won't show up...

6 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Prolly want to choose another word bro 

Ah sorry i'm use to use this expression in France 

Mcvay was calling a great game up until that empty set on 3rd and 1. At least put a RB back there to make them think it might be a run. 

Stafford has looked great so far, but the OL needs to step it up a little. Hated seeing them get that FG at the end of the half. 

Didnt like how the 1st half ended with the bad 3rd and 1 call on offense then the defense giving up points with little time left on the clock. All in all I love the 1st half. I do think the Rams will get the running game going in the 2nd half and I love how Stafford is dealing right now in the passing game. You can tell the Rams want this game more than the Niners do. The Niners look like a team walking in thinking since they own the Rams they will continue to do so. Now the Niners can still get into the playoffs if the Saints lose but Im glad that the Rams are making sure that the Niners will not be getting in at the expense of beating them. 

I look forward to the Rams to continue to put the pressure on the Niners to make it difficult for them to comeback in this game. If the Rams get the running game going they can really chew this clock up and win. Lets finish this Rams.