2022 Bills Offseason Outlook

soflbillsfan

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Happy for him to get to play in his home state. He’ll be a good person to have in that locker room

its just a shame he will never get a shot at a ring. One of the few guys that the bills have had over the years to deal with the constant disappointment and stuck it out. Was hoping they would give him 1 last year but I am sure the money was there in houston.

9 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

its just a shame he will never get a shot at a ring. One of the few guys that the bills have had over the years to deal with the constant disappointment and stuck it out. Was hoping they would give him 1 last year but I am sure the money was there in houston.

It would have been nice to have him back but with the money spent on Miller and the 3 high draft picks at the position it’s no surprise they moved on. 

I do think if we hadn’t landed Miller Hughes may have come back 

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I really hope Boogie and Greg become studs. Good God above please let them become studs

Im just fine with Greg being the stud as him and von can do some damage. If Epenesa and Basham just hold it down while they are off the field I am ok with that.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:20 PM, bigbadbuff said:

I really hope Boogie and Greg become studs. Good God above please let them become studs

Rousseau had alot of pressures. I'd like to think some of those will translate into sacks with Von attacking opposite 

8 - 8.5 sacks would be a good bet this year 

• 3 weeks later...