Week 18: At the New York Football Giants (where they don't fight each other if you have selective memory)

MikeT14

I hope Barkley goes off on our recent poor run D. He’s coming off a 100-yard rush game vs the Bears D which is obviously better than ours.

I hope Glennon plays like he did vs the Chargers w/ 191 yards & 2 TDs.

Im afraid we’ll win this game though hurting our draft stock and chance at getting Corral, Pickett or Howell but there’s a decent chance Howell is there if we pick around #15.

The Giants D is pretty solid. They have a solid/stout DL and a good secondary but, they are missing Blake Martinez at the LB for sure.

Wash: 20

NYG: 17

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

You got to be a real fan to watch this, I know I won’t be 

I won't to watch all this secret talent Riveria has been hiding to see exactly who they are. Says they' re really high on some guys that haven't played . 😊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I won't to watch all this secret talent Riveria has been hiding to see exactly who they are. Says they' re really high on some guys that haven't played . 😊

I'm very curious about this as well. If I had to guess they're going to try to take a couple extra shots down the field to Dyami and let Jamin do some stuff they haven't let him do all year? Maybe try to blitz him off the edge? BSJ coming back or his he still on IR? I can't think of any young talent on the roster that hasn't played at least some so I am also intrigued as to what guys that haven't played that they would be high on. 

2 hours ago, Scott Land said:

I'm very curious about this as well. If I had to guess they're going to try to take a couple extra shots down the field to Dyami and let Jamin do some stuff they haven't let him do all year? Maybe try to blitz him off the edge? BSJ coming back or his he still on IR? I can't think of any young talent on the roster that hasn't played at least some so I am also intrigued as to what guys that haven't played that they would be high on. 

Me either - it's a big mystery ! I am curious to watch Patterson again. He seems to be coming along nicely !

Maybe were starting Apke at corner . De Jon Harris at LB, Khaleke maybe . Sammis Reyes - maybe he'll see the field . Always something to watch for !

Edited by RSkinGM

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

We need to find a way to lose this one lol

I don’t even know what we’re called anymore 🤣🤣🤣 which means we’re probably due for a very important win!!! Ron knows how important this game is Lavar. Sleep well knowing we will be playing to win this one. Even if they don’t know what to call us either 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Well, we saw Corn Elder get roasted the LST two weeks so it can't be him.

Maybe more of Dyami, Dax Milne, Reyes, Forrest, and more of our backup young DE’s, Toney, WBK, your boy Bunmi & more Settle?

17 hours ago, Scott Land said:

BSJ is on IR, he’s not coming back. I would like to see them throw deep to Dyami, play Jamin how they played Collins this year as a WLB who is free to blitz and not be taking on guards and centers trying to tackle a running back like Barkley. 

The young talent that we haven’t seen a lot of or is like to see more of is Brown who you mentioned, Patterson w/ 15-20 carries, more of Bates, Dax Milne, Reyes, Settle, WBK, Toney, Darrick Forrest and Apke?

Five Thirty Eight has a matchup predictor where they use their proprietary team rating metric (ELO) to give each team a probability of winning (unfortunately we’re at 57% per them). 

They also have other metrics that purport to determine the “quality” of a game, as well as the “importance.” And using these two metrics, they determine the overall rating for the game.

This game rates as a 2 out of 100 for quality. It rates as a 0 out of 100 for importance. Which combines to create an overall rating of 1 out of 100. 

...sounds about right 😂