Week 18: At the New York Football Giants (where they don't fight each other if you have selective memory)

MikeT14

High Heinickie strikes again! That should've been a TD. These are the reasons why Heinickie is a backup. You can’t miss a WR wide open in the back of the endzone. 

I thought Gibby looked good and fresh that drive. I'm in the category of not replacing him as our starter. Re-sign McKissic, have Patterson as our 3rd RB, I have no issues w/ it. I also don't have a problem with drafting a mid to late-round RB to compete but, I don't have a problem with Gibby as a starting RB. I also think Gibby has more room to improve as a RB.

Just now, e16bball said:

Terry over 1000 yards for the second time. Still a disappointing year from a statistical standpoint for him, the man still can’t get a QB that can deliver the ball to him regularly. 

The outcome is disappointing. But I didnt find Mclaurin's play disappointing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Terry over 1000 yards for the second time. Still a disappointing year from a statistical standpoint for him, the man still can’t get a QB that can deliver the ball to him regularly. 

We may want him to re-sign here, but does he want to?  We will absolutely franchise him, but we are wasting a fantastic WR right now.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

High Heinickie strikes again! That should've been a TD. These are the reasons why Heinickie is a backup. You can’t miss a WR wide open in the back of the endzone. 

I thought Gibby looked good and fresh that drive. I'm in the category of not replacing him as our starter. Re-sign McKissic, have Patterson as our 3rd RB, I have no issues w/ it. I also don't have a problem with drafting a mid to late-round RB to compete but, I don't have a problem with Gibby as a starting RB. I also think Gibby has more room to improve as a RB.

I think a third year of Gibson would be fine.  RB isn’t an issue.  However, I don’t feel Gibson should be playing today.  This game is meaningless, and he’s worked through too many nagging things to be playing today. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slateman said:

The outcome is disappointing. But I didnt find Mclaurin's play disappointing. 

Absolutely not. I tried to specify that it was the stats that are disappointing, but I absolutely mean that in the sense that he’s generally terrific and the numbers don’t bear that out as much as they should.

Just now, e16bball said:

Yeah, if he was more a focal point of the offense - which he should’ve been - he should’ve had 100 plus reception,  1500 plus yds and around 10 TDs, and that's even w/ a QB like Heinickie but Turner has to call plays to get the ball in Terry’s hands more. Screens, pop passes/jet sweeps & quick slants.