Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Q Tarantino)

vike daddy

I'm in complete shock of how well the reviews are and how many people liked it. I honestly thought it was one of the most boring movies I have ever seen. I legit liked 2-3 parts and the rest was such a waste of time.

I'm not a movie critic by any means and I watch movies with the intent to enjoy it, but I just couldn't get on board with it at all. 

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm in complete shock of how well the reviews are and how many people liked it. I honestly thought it was one of the most boring movies I have ever seen. I legit liked 2-3 parts and the rest was such a waste of time.

I'm not a movie critic by any means and I watch movies with the intent to enjoy it, but I just couldn't get on board with it at all. 

Yeah, I agree with you but there was some things that I liked, so I have mixed feelings about it 

Something I find funny, Bruce Lee's family is mad at QT for his depiction of Bruce in the movie. I find it hilarious because the only time we saw Bruce was while Pitt was on the roof imagining what would happen if he would have been allowed to stay on set. 

They are mad he lost the fight lol 

Not only was it a movie, but it was an intentionally fake scene in a movie  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Something I find funny, Bruce Lee's family is mad at QT for his depiction of Bruce in the movie. I find it hilarious because the only time we saw Bruce was while Pitt was on the roof imagining what would happen if he would have been allowed to stay on set. 

They are mad he lost the fight lol 

Not only was it a movie, but it was an intentionally fake scene in a movie  

We also saw Bruce training Sharon for her fight sequence in the Dean Martin movie.

One of the reasons Bruce's family is mad is bcuz QT kinda made Bruce look super arrogant the way he was running his mouth on set.   According to QT here, he really was like that in real life.  QT claims Bruce and his wife ran their mouths about Cassius Clay.  Beyond that, it was just an exaggerated sequence designed to showcase just how badass Cliff is and set up what he's capable of per the home invasion.  He's former Green Beret.

• Like 1