Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Q Tarantino)

vike daddy

4 hours ago, MathMan said:

actually the western Young Guns 2 had narration throughout.

Because an old Billy the Kid was the framing device for the movie and he was narrating his story.  The Hateful Eight had a childish-sounding Quentin Tarantino narrating.  I just watched it again recently and it was worse the second time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RamRod said:

Boo. Love Tarantino but not a Star Trek fan at all. I'd be very disappointed if this is his last film. Hopefully he does not direct.

I think if he did this he wouldn't consider it one of his ten.  He's done a lot of stuff like this that he doesn't consider his movies.  Like his Four Rooms segment, television, etc.

I do want Tarantino to get away from pastiche, homage and Westerns for his last movie.  I'd kill to see his last movie be a horror movie. 

• 1 month later...

More about DiCaprio’s role.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/leonardo-dicaprio-quentin-tarantino-new-movie-nine-revealed-a8167776.html

Thanks to Deadline’s Mike Fleming Jr., we have a few more details about the character, specifying how DiCaprio plays “an actor who had his own Western show, Bounty Law, that ran on the air from 1958 to 1963.”

Unfortunately for the character, his transition to movies doesn't work out. Around 1969, the actor’s guesting on other people’s shows and contemplating going to Italy where low-budget Westerns are all the buzz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...