Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Q Tarantino)

vike daddy

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Me too kinda.  Well, I enjoy all his movies, but I'm a much bigger fan of his Westerns.  I desperately need for him to direct a horror movie or sci fi movie for his tenth and (allegedly) final film. 

If the star trek rumors are true at all you'll get your wish.

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

If the star trek rumors are true at all you'll get your wish.

I think that was a case of people getting all hyped up and excited about a good idea, like waking up from a dream, and that it's dying down now.  I'm betting that's off. 

• 1 month later...

Wow! How mad is Variety that Esquire got the interview with Tarantino, DiCaprio and Pitt?  So mad that they’re straight up exaggerating about Tarantino’s response to a question just to get clicks.  Snapped?  LoL he answered the question calmly as can be and not taking the (click)bait.

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Wow! How mad is Variety that Esquire got the interview with Tarantino, DiCaprio and Pitt?  So mad that they’re straight up exaggerating about Tarantino’s response to a question just to get clicks.  Snapped?  LoL he answered the question calmly as can be and not taking the (click)bait.

parts of the media/film twitter will be mad annoying when this film is released and goes through award season..some people are frothing at the mouth to trash QT :ph34r: this headline and some critics being upset about his request to not spoil his film is just the start lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...