Where do you rank Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow?

RaidersAreOne

Where do you rank Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you rank Raiders WR Hunter Renfrow?

• Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 15
    • Top 20
    • Top 25
    • Not in the Top 30

I have him top 15. 

He's not going to leave people salivating over athletic traits. John Ross is fast. 

He's not exciting or flashy. Odell Beckham Jr has been painfully underwhelming ever since his breakout. 

He's not a "name" that's "supposed to be great because reasons". Michael Thomas hasn't played in years. 

He just makes great DBs look like noobs reaching for Lennay Kekua and produces whenever called on. He's just too ridiculously consistent to not give some deference to. 

I'd take his production, clutch plays, and consistency over most guys with elite individual track traits and flash every single day of the week. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BigTrav said:

He's really good tbf. I mean, why do some people hate him? His route running leaves people reaching for the imaginary rope, he catches everything, he's deceptively fast.......I don't get why he's the butt of some jokes. The way he looks?! 

Because fans, coaches, executives, scouts, and the media think that "Guys who really LOOK like they might be good at football" are better football players than "Guys who are good at football".

On 9/7/2022 at 10:47 PM, HerbertGOAT said:

Because fans, coaches, executives, scouts, and the media think that "Guys who really LOOK like they might be good at football" are better football players than "Guys who are good at football".

This is true. Cucks, the lot of them.

It's literally the same question asked about Wes Welker and Wes Welker 2.0 (Edelman).  How do you even compare someone like that, against your typical WRs?  Like he's amazing at what he does, but he's also still kinda limited relative to what others can do.  How do you weight that?