Week 18: New England Patriots (10-6) @ Miami Dolphins (8-8)

TheKillerNacho

Week 18: NE @ MIA  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New England Patriots
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who would score the most fantasy points in this game if anyone was insane enough to have their Championship game on Week 18?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Mac Jones
    • Myles Gaskin
    • Duke Johnson
    • Phillip Lindsay
    • Damien Harris
    • Rhamondre Stevenson
    • DeVante Parker
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Albert Wilson
    • Jakobi Meyers
    • Nelson Agholor
    • Kendrick Bourne
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Hunter Henry
    • Jonnu Smith
    • Jason Sanders
    • Nick Folk
    • Dolphins DST
    • Patriots DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/09/2022 at 06:00 PM

1 minute ago, Emerica said:

Good sweep, the whining from Pats fans make it even more enjoyable. Disappointing season but the fact we ended with a winning season after starting 1-7 is pretty remarkable. Onto the offseason

Onto the offseason. Sweeping the Pats is nice, for sure. Another wasted season tho, no playoffs. 

Well what could have been a terrible season ended on a positive. Duke Johnson should be resigned the guy plays hard. I’m still in the give Tua year 3 column. Wasn’t exactly a statement game by him. Took an awful sack before the half and a few errant throws. The Pats pass defense is tough though.

Not the season we hoped for but better than the one we feared at week 8. 

12 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Those losses to Atlanta and Jacksonville are so painful right now.  The no-call on the PI in the endzone of the Raiders game in OT stings as well.

I just think about the five games we had the extreme displeasure of watching Jacoby Brissett try to fill in. If we had Tua available for those five games, we would've found a way to win at least one of them, for sure.

But alas, **** happens.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Tua with a Fiedler-esque performance.

Nah.  Fiedler always had the same number of TDs and INTs, if I remember correctly.  I would always get scared in the 4th quarter when he had thrown for a TD but hadn't been picked yet.  Probably me misremembering, but he seemed to throw way more pick-6's than anyone else.

15 hours ago, Emerica said:

So Bob Jones looked pretty good at RT against Judon imo. Why did we wait till week 18 to pull Davis out of the starting lineup again??? Would've been cool to see Jones for a few games at that spot going into the offseason. Hard to evaluate a guy based of one game

I focused solely on that matchup a few times and Jones did a really good job.  He was quite clearly better than Davis, which begs the question as to why it took until the last week of the season to get the kid some PT.

4 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

I focused solely on that matchup a few times and Jones did a really good job.  He was quite clearly better than Davis, which begs the question as to why it took until the last week of the season to get the kid some PT.

Hopefully we cut Davis, sign a solid RT and Jones can stick around as a backup.