Watson Reportedly Tore ACL in Practice

Apollo Stallion

On the bright side, if one can even exist right now, is Watson has recovered from a torn ACL excellently before, so should be able to expect the same here. Obviously over the years watching Mariota, Locker, VY, McNair, etc get hurt consistently I know how you guys feel, especially gut wrenching when showing as much promise as Watson has. Hoping the best for his recovery.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Can't have nice things, can we?

Waiting for the news that Carlos Correa's girlfriend is returning the ring after it's revealed she had a threesome with Springer and Altuve.  I hear Hurricane Harvey has reformed over the gulf and James Harden cut himself shaving.  At least we'll be in line for some early picks like the Colts and still have the trade deadline to work wi... 

Probably a bit too soon for an "I told ya so," but I did kinda mention that the Texans were nuts to not have a 3rd Qb at least on the PS.  Savage has never lasted more than 2 quarters as a starter and Kendall Lamm is back on this roster.  Maybe we can bring Owen Daniels back as emergency QB.

4 minutes ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Probably a bit too soon for an "I told ya so," but I did kinda mention that the Texans were nuts to not have a 3rd Qb at least on the PS.  Savage has never lasted more than 2 quarters as a starter and Kendall Lamm is back on this roster.  Maybe we can bring Owen Daniels back as emergency QB.

I suspect we sign Weeden by the end of the day

Archived