Week 18 GDT Jets @ Bills: Division is on the line

Trentwannabe

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Not so fast... Charger converted 5 straight 4th downs to force OT. Including a 4th and 21. Scored TD with no time on clock to tie game. 

My brain wants Raiders to win however i kinda wanna see a tie for the lols on Pittsburgh

Are you kidding me lol

Welp that was a disaster of a game yesterday. Did we win yes, did we dominate on defense yes. Did we suck on offense absolutely. The only bright spot is we found some form of run game with Singletary. Allen is not on the same page as the WR and the play calling just seems anemic outside a few trick plays. Beane just completely whiffed on Special Team moves, Haack is atrocious 3 shanks yesterday and when they needed him to pin it near the endzone it wasnt even close to a corner and 20 yards deep in to it to not even get a shot. If it wasnt for the inept jets offense and wilson inability to play qb the bills would have been murdered had it been a playoff game. One good thing outside of this game was that the Pats just looked as bad on offense as we did and they will be needing to make adjustments come Saturday. Just hope something clicks.