Week 18 GDT Jets @ Bills: Division is on the line

Trentwannabe

6 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Colts also don't scare me as much as everybody else, idk, I would rather not play them again just because they match us well, but we're healthier than we were then and I don't see the offense being as bad as they were again. Wentz has literally never played in an actual playoff game, I'm not that worried if we do.

Colts don’t scare me as much either. They’re good but they aren’t this dominate team every one made them out to be. If our offense shows up, we can nullify their run game. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Colts don’t scare me as much either. They’re good but they aren’t this dominate team every one made them out to be. If our offense shows up, we can nullify their run game. 

The main reason that game spiraled like it did was 2 stupid turnovers if we just... don't do that we should handle them fine. I mean FFS the RAIDERS managed to do it.

And if we do make 2 stupid turnovers well we aren't winning that game anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The main reason that game spiraled like it did was 2 stupid turnovers if we just... don't do that we should handle them fine. I mean FFS the RAIDERS managed to do it.

And if we do make 2 stupid turnovers well we aren't winning that game anyway.

Let's beat these damn injured and crappy Jets first :P

24 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Oh god yes us losing to the Jets would be like the most Bills *** thing to ever Bills so let us plz just cover this 20 point spread and go home.

As the week has gone on I feel more and more confident about this game. Jets aren't good on the road and our defense against rookie QB's is at elite levels. 

Just hope Allen puts the game away early and no b.s turnovers or mistakes from him.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

As the week has gone on I feel more and more confident about this game. Jets aren't good on the road and our defense against rookie QB's is at elite levels. 

Just hope Allen puts the game away early and no b.s turnovers or mistakes from him.

If we play the game we should, he should be done at halftime.