Madden 22 Jacksonville Jaguars 🤡​ Rebuild

JBURGE

8 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

bruh this just keeps getting worse. It's too late for to update the class with a new randomly generated one so it is what it is. I was not planning on drafting the QB anyway so hopefully my draft goes better than yours did. 

There’s one player on the list I’d recommend for sure but i won’t spoil it for your franchise. 

TRADE
JAGUARS RECEIVE BILLS RECEIVE
- 2023 4th - - WR MARVIN JONES 79 S

The Bills are not afraid of old WRs and I have no use for Marvin. Picking up a mid rounder next year.

TRADE
JAGUARS RECEIVE RAIDERS RECEIVE
- 2023 3rd - - C BRANDON LINDER 80 N

Same deal

Good lord this roster is TERRIBLE. The best player is 85 overall 😂 I am going to have to strongly consider trading down in the draft in order to get more future picks.

This is it for now. I will be doing the first draft quickly and then really getting started in 2022.

2022 NFL DRAFT

This will not be the norm, but I will not be doing as detailed draft. 

JAGUARS PICKS 2022
1.01 -
2.01 -
3.01 -
4.01 -
5.01 -
5.12 via ?
5.16 via ?
6.01 -
6.06 via ?
6.08 via ?
7.01 -
7.21 via ?

I have a bunch of trash picks and tbh I don't even have many late round prospects. I may end up trading multiple late picks for a mid rounder next year. 

Honestly don't think I can do this. This scouting system is so atrocious that this is more of a chore than anything remotely enjoyable. There is no way to get information on prospects without actually selecting them and going through their pages, no more summary on the prospects list. @MKnight82I don't understand how you got so far in yours. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Props for doing this.  I really want to start one, but the scouting is a DRAGGG.   Might be the first madden in awhile I don’t get my moneys worth on 

I think I am stopping. It's a waste of time and I don't want to get invested or anyone else invested when I know this isn't going to last like last years.

3 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Honestly don't think I can do this. This scouting system is so atrocious that this is more of a chore than anything remotely enjoyable. There is no way to get information on prospects without actually selecting them and going through their pages, no more summary on the prospects list. @MKnight82I don't understand how you got so far in yours. 

Just get drunk while you make your draft board.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

It can't be that bad, can it??

So before you open prospects and it will show you height, weight, top 3 attributes, round projection and talent projection, and combine score. Now it shows you the name and thats about it. You have to click on them to see everything else, and tab over through multiple screens for each player to get it. Then you have to exit the player and select the next one. 

To make the draft board before, you could do all of the info that I put in the chart from the main scouting screen and you can see like 6 players at once, so it was just copying data. Now you have to spend as much time on one player as I would have on probably 6 before. 

The scouting system is interesting, but the presentation makes it offensive to data transfer. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:31 PM, JBURGE said:

Right, it’s inferior to NCAA 14’s recruiting system where you could see their base info on the main page. Having to individually choose players to see their 40s and stuff is awful. 

Edited by Ty21