Madden 22 Jacksonville Jaguars 🤡​ Rebuild

On 1/15/2022 at 10:34 AM, JBURGE said:

So before you open prospects and it will show you height, weight, top 3 attributes, round projection and talent projection, and combine score. Now it shows you the name and thats about it. You have to click on them to see everything else, and tab over through multiple screens for each player to get it. Then you have to exit the player and select the next one. 

To make the draft board before, you could do all of the info that I put in the chart from the main scouting screen and you can see like 6 players at once, so it was just copying data. Now you have to spend as much time on one player as I would have on probably 6 before. 

The scouting system is interesting, but the presentation makes it offensive to data transfer. 

And before you would get the top 3 grades for a player (say a CB) which were more then likely Man Cov, Zone Cov and Press Cov. Now your not guaranteed to even get a grade for more then one of those. You could get 5-6 grades for that player but your likely to get grades for attributes that aren’t relevant to the CB position. 

10 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

And before you would get the top 3 grades for a player (say a CB) which were more then likely Man Cov, Zone Cov and Press Cov. Now your not guaranteed to even get a grade for more then one of those. You could get 5-6 grades for that player but your likely to get grades for attributes that aren’t relevant to the CB position. 

I actually like the fog of war aspect, it makes it more interesting.  The big problem is how its displayed, like @JBURGE said its extremely tedious going in and out of every prospect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I actually like the fog of war aspect, it makes it more interesting.  The big problem is how its displayed, like @JBURGE said its extremely tedious going in and out of every prospect. 

I like how it's done with NCAA 14 recruiting kind of, but I wish it would be a little more ambiguous. Like say you get three different scouts that give you different values that may or may not be completely accurate for each prospect. So it could be a little better, or a little worse. Also really like if said scouts gave like growth potential ratings too. Like "This prospect is pretty good, but has probably already peaked." Even if it's just letter grades.

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

@Wyld Stallyns I was going to say pretty much exactly what @MKnight82said, I like having unknown variables, makes it more difficult. I just couldn't imagine making the presentation any worse than it is. It takes at minimum 3-4x longer and I would guess that if I actually did it, it would be longer. Plus scouting players throughout the year is multiples longer. 

Edited by JBURGE

13 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

My best argument against that is, if I have a regional scout who specializes in CBs and knows I run a zone coverage scheme. I would like to think that the abilities that best fit zone coverage would be the ones that I get. I know the 40% scouted players mainly represent “national scouting service”  type reports and aren’t generated towards a particular scheme and I accept that. But the 70% players are the players who were scouted by my person. Those should be more thorough reports. 

• Like 1

Someone needs to create a "Professional Football" sim game where you can import settings for team names, locations, players, etc.... that the mod community can go ham with so we can have the football sim we need and deserve.