GDT Browns vs Bye Week: Who wins?

candyman93

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Allow me to be the first person to state their doubt that Coleman goes 28 consecutive days without injury.

He has had freak injuries though. Nothing to his legs or head which is great. He just needs a little bit of luck and I think people people forgot how good he was when healthy this season with Kizer

8 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

He has had freak injuries though. Nothing to his legs or head which is great. He just needs a little bit of luck and I think people people forgot how good he was when healthy this season with Kizer

I get it, he's just had a few of them.

Hopefully he's healthy moving forward,

Adding to the debate. I have read numerous things saying the reason why Coleman's hand broke again is because they decided to take the quick way last season. Everything I read has basically made it seem as though it was really all just one injury that was never properly fixed or healed. Knowing all that I wouldn't go as far as to call him injury prone just yet. 

52 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Adding to the debate. I have read numerous things saying the reason why Coleman's hand broke again is because they decided to take the quick way last season. Everything I read has basically made it seem as though it was really all just one injury that was never properly fixed or healed. Knowing all that I wouldn't go as far as to call him injury prone just yet. 

Eh, I'm guessing none of those folks are the team physicians.

Besides the Indianapolis win over the Texans, the Browns also won when Brock Osweiler looked like crap starting for the Broncos.  It makes the Browns look good for picking up the 2nd rounder for him and cutting him after training camp. 

Peace!!!

Archived