Week 18 GDT - Minuteman Marchin' Miami Meeting Marine Mammals

LD696

patriots-vs-dolphins.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

First and foremost, sorry for the terrible title, I had an idea and tried running with it but my vocabulary was too limited to pull it off.

Anyway, the last few years' pattern of early season win - late season loss has already been broken W1 this year, so expecting a win here is actually a reality. Expecting a modest offensive output on both sides with the tough defenses dominating... say 17-10, Pats.

discus

Edited by LD696
  • Like 1

I’m a little nervous to see what Waddle does us against us this week. Much different player from week 1.

Coach Flo always dials up some tricks against us. I expect the defense to be aggressive and hit early and often against us.

With Harris banged up, Stevenson should see a bulk of the work load.

I also have a feeling… Jakobi Meyers throws a pass today. & we’re gonna need that to come early and keep Miami on there toes.

We don’t want them to be watching and baiting Mac. Jevon Holland could have a nice end to the season if we aren’t careful.

I’m feeling a 24-19 Patriots win.

Honestly, if the Colts lose against the Jags (LOL) then the Pats should rest starters because I'd rather face the Bengals in the WC round than Buffalo. 

edit: wait, I'm an idiot. I forgot the Bills still have to play.

edit2: actually, nevermind. If the Colts and Bills both lose and the Pats win, then the Pats still have to host the Bills in round 1. 🤔

Edited by Apparition