Top ten defenses

patriotsheatyan

On 11/4/2017 at 4:31 AM, jrry32 said:

That's a stretch imo. Denver, Jacksonville, Seattle, and Minnesota are four. It's pretty hard to argue for Philly over every other team right now.

I think you're slightly overrating Denver and Seattle. Denver I can at least see because they are #1 in YPP and their PPG total is effected by an anemic offense. However, Seattle is slighlty living off of reputation.

1.) Jacksonville

2.) Denver

3.) Pittsburgh

4.) Minnesota

5.) Seattle

6.) Buffalo

7.) Cincinnati

8.) New Orleans

9.) Carolina

10.) Philadelphia

HM: Baltimore, Houston, Chicago

9-HM are interchangeable IMO. New Orleans I'm taking a flyer on because I feel like they finish no worse than 6th to be honest based on how they've been playing as of late.

I also went partial homer there as the Steelers, at this point, are a Top 3 Defense but I see no way that holds up over a 16 game season.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I already said I was half right. Get some class. I understand you have had your heart broken so many times but act like you've been there before. Go win a super bowl and then come celebrate with me.

This is pretty sensitive

Just now, Counselor said:

Nope just asking for some class from what is likely a classless individual. 

You can't say "Eagles will see a real defense in a couple hours," that team scores 51, and expect no reply. Like come on man.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Who cares? Doesn't change the fact you can't say that and expect no reply after a game like that. 

51 points is 51 points.

Anyone can say what they want on here. I would hope for more depth to follow though... unfortunately the classless depthless individuals are often found here. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Anyone can say what they want on here. I would hope for more depth to follow though... unfortunately the classless depthless individuals are often found here. 

Exactly, anything can be said (within reason) around here and he called you out for your post prior when they scored 51. If you want to make a post like that, be ready for a reply if things go the complete opposite way of how you said. 

Not sure what else needs to be said. It's 51 points lol.

Archived