Top ten defenses

patriotsheatyan

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Exactly, anything can be said (within reason) around here and he called you out for your post prior when they scored 51. If you want to make a post like that, be ready for a reply if things go the complete opposite way of how you said. 

Not sure what else needs to be said. It's 51 points lol.

Some depth would be nice. Some intellect. Some display of being a human behind the keyboard

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Some depth would be nice. Some intellect. Some display of being a human behind the keyboard

What kind of depth are you expecting? I'm lost.

They scored 51. Is he supposed to go in depth about how they scored the 51 points or? All he did was call you out after you said Eagles would have to go up against a "real defense".

Guess I'm missing something here. Either way, not my battle. Go on.

Just now, .Buzz said:

They scored 51. Is he supposed to go in depth about how they scored the 51 points or? All he did was call you out after you said Eagles would have to go up against a "real defense".

Denver is still a real defense. Denver got whooped by a great offense. Eagles got scored on by Brock... I'd take Denver's D over the Eagles D with that offense any day. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Denver is still a real defense. Denver got whooped by a great offense. Eagles got scored on by Brock... I'd take Denver's D over the Eagles D with that offense any day. 

I mean, I'd say Eagles front 7 passes the eye-test, at least. I'd take Denver's secondary over Phillie's haul though. 

@BAConrad agree, or am I being harsh on Eagles secondary....?

7 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

I think you're slightly overrating Denver and Seattle. Denver I can at least see because they are #1 in YPP and their PPG total is effected by an anemic offense. However, Seattle is slighlty living off of reputation.

I agree with this, as far as the Seahawks are concerned.  This is definitely not the defense from a few years ago.  They're still really good, but there have been times this year where they have been really bad.  Earlier this season in Tennessee, the Titans exploded in the third quarter and essentially put the game out of reach.  And obviously we saw what Deshaun Watson and the Texans defense did last week in Seattle.

40 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I already said I was half right. Get some class. I understand you have had your heart broken so many times but act like you've been there before. Go win a super bowl and then come celebrate with me.

Lol so salty... I would be too if my team was trash.

16 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Lol he wants me to get in depth that his defense was trash today... lol

Archived