GDT Week 18 vs Steelers - Let’s Get This Season Over With

Ray Reed

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know, it's just funny that we are zero blitzing a team whose entire passing game is predicated on getting the ball out within 1 second.

I know it makes me a bad fan. I'd rather take the L and have the best draft position we've had in years 

I did get excited when I saw the Jags scored though. Lol

Edited by baltimoreRebel

8 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I know it makes me a bad fan. I'd rather take the L and have the best draft position we've had in years 

I did get excited when I saw the Jags scored though. Lol

My first desire is playoffs because the AFC field doesn’t look all that amazing and we could presumably get hot and get the ultimate dub.

However in the event we can’t get in, I’ll take the L for the better draft position. But it’s impossible to know until hindsight.

So I’ll root for the win and hope the draft position takes care of itself.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

My first desire is playoffs because the AFC field doesn’t look all that amazing and we could presumably get hot and get the ultimate dub.

However in the event we can’t get in, I’ll take the L for the better draft position. But it’s impossible to know until hindsight.

So I’ll root for the win and hope the draft position takes care of itself.

I'm at that point as well I'd say. Either way, I'm not sitting here on pins and needles, so it's a nice feeling. 

• Like 1