GDT Week 18 vs Steelers - Let’s Get This Season Over With

Ray Reed

I like Huntley as a backup- especially over what McSorely brought to the table, but if he wants to ensure his backup spot for next season… he needs to win this game.

People can say whatever they want, but Lamar was 7-5 on the season as a starter, and really 7-4 since he got hurt very early in that Browns game; whereas Huntley is winless.

I like Huntley, but if he loses this game, we should absolutely look towards the draft and/or into FA to get some serious backup competition in there. The goal of the backup QB is to hopefully keep a team afloat and he has not done that at all. 0-4 is unacceptable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I like Huntley as a backup- especially over what McSorely brought to the table, but if he wants to ensure his backup spot for next season… he needs to win this game.

People can say whatever they want, but Lamar was 7-5 on the season as a starter, and really 7-4 since he got hurt very early in that Browns game; whereas Huntley is winless.

I like Huntley, but if he loses this game, we should absolutely look towards the draft and/or into FA to get some serious backup competition in there. The goal of the backup QB is to hopefully keep a team afloat and he has not done that at all. 0-4 is unacceptable.

Huntley won the Bears game. But yea, a 16 point win.

I like him as a backup. He's young and cheap. I think if he was a 5M a year vet. I'd have higher standards in terms of output. He could improve.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 1