Assuming JAX defeats IND... Do you intentionally tie with LAC (assuming they also agree)?

Trojan

Would you intentionally tie to lock both the Raiders and Chargers into the playoffs and eliminate the Colts?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you intentionally tie to lock both the Raiders and Chargers into the playoffs and eliminate the Colts?

• Yes tie, essentially have a bye week to get healthy and risk no injuries and be in the playoffs. Indy/PIT/BAL eliminated.
    • No tie, Chargers are rivals and you want to try and eliminate them risking our spot in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're "win and we're in" regardless of what else happened, right? 

If we lose, what needs to happen?  Can anyone explain this?

If Steelers beat Ravens we need to tie or beat the Chargers (PIT would make playoffs, unless we tie -- I think there is some weird path of Colts still making it too?).

We lock playoffs if Baltimore wins this OT game before we take the field. Baltimore makes it if we beat LAC after they beat PIT.

Not 100% sure, but that's the assumption I am under right now.

Edited by Trojan

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

If Steelers beat Ravens we need to tie or beat the Chargers (PIT would make playoffs, unless we tie).

We lock playoffs if Baltimore wins this OT game before we take the field. Baltimore makes it if we beat LAC after they beat PIT.

Not 100% sure, but that's the assumption I am under right now.

Thank you. That said.  IDGAF we need to handle our business.

Edited by Totty