The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

This goes against my typical tendency to be superstitious and not jinx anything 

but I am speaking this into existence and I feel it with my heart 

if 2019 were “Derrick’s” playoffs

this year will be Kevin Byard’s

hes going to do something special 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’m guessing it’s going to be the Bengals…. The way our pass defense looked against the fricken Texans today… yikes

They’re going to have clean some things up if it is Cincy and that pass offense. Our pass rush will need to be much better, especially against the weak link OL of the Bengals.

I do feel comfortable in the coaching match of Vrabel with extra time vs Zac Taylor though.

52 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

They’re going to have clean some things up if it is Cincy and that pass offense. Our pass rush will need to be much better, especially against the weak link OL of the Bengals.

I do feel comfortable in the coaching match of Vrabel with extra time vs Zac Taylor though.

Also cant dismiss Vrabels record coming of byes and mini byes

What is going to suck is we are going to have to wait till SNF to find out who we are playing and probably when

I think its safe to say the winner of Arizona LA will play the late game on Sunday since they are being forced to play on a short week

So the Titans will probably be playing a Saturday or the 3pm EST Sunday game 

I really hate that Pit is the 7 seed

If they pull the upset great but the Steelers are so boring to watch

I'm thinking that NE is our most likely matchup.  Steelers limped into the playoffs, and beat us at one of our weaker points through luck.  No way they topple KC.  But a divisional game for the third time seems like a likely Belichick win.

Bengals second most likely IMO.  Dropoff in probability after those two is enormous IMO.

• Like 1