The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Yeah, should be a good one. I don't see how they stop Henry while containing AJ.

This. I just think one of them goes off in a big way. 

I actually would love it to be AJ. We need a big playoff AJ coming out party. Think it will help our cause going forward in playing teams like the Chiefs Bills. We need more defenses eyes on him.

Who is this person that knows we are game planning for Cincy? 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

This. I just think one of them goes off in a big way. 

I actually would love it to be AJ. We need a big playoff AJ coming out party. Think it will help our cause going forward in playing teams like the Chiefs Bills. We need more defenses eyes on him.

Who is this person that knows we are game planning for Cincy? 

I'm gonna laugh when Henry comes out for the first play and we run PA three times in a row.😄 It was a tweet from someone, don't remember who. It was posted in one of our threads.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I wonder how many 1 seeds have played at 430 over the years….

It’s actually happened more than I thought, especially recently. I checked the past decade not including this year and it’s happened in 2011(Patriots), 2014(Patriots), 2017(Patriots), 2018(Chiefs), 2019(49ers), 2020(Packers).

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Cincy is an awesome team. Young, exciting and can score in bunches.

Joe will get that franchise a super bowl one day.

But we are a battle-tested group of grown a$$ men. That’s the difference in January.

Lets make it happen on Saturday!!!

This is what it boils down to for me. Bengals are going to be contenders as long as Burrow is taking snaps for them.

This is our time though.  As you said, we have battle tested veteran bunch, that I’m sure are chomping at the bit to play in a home playoff game. We have a well rested, healthy(knock on wood) team. We have a coach that knows all about the big stage of playoffs and has proven to be elite at game planning when he has extended time to prepare for an opponent. This team thrives on being the underdog and counted out. And even though we’re the 1 seed, we’re probably viewed by the majority of people as the least favorite of the remaining teams to make it out the AFC.

It won’t be an easy W but I’m confident the boys will show up Saturday evening.

• Like 1

Definitely wont be an easy game by any means

Im still a little worried that Mills was able to carve us up with Amendola

Molden and Skrine will have to play better this week

They are going to have a tough matchup with Higgins and Byod at times

Titans pass rush will need to be a factor this time around 

Burrows been sacked a ton

Last year they had no O-Line vs us and Burrow left that game clean with no stains on his all white uniform

Starts with Simmons and Autry to be game wreckers and Landry and Dupree have to get in on the fun as well