The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

I'm thinking that NE is our most likely matchup.  Steelers limped into the playoffs, and beat us at one of our weaker points through luck.  No way they topple KC.  But a divisional game for the third time seems like a likely Belichick win.

Bengals second most likely IMO.  Dropoff in probability after those two is enormous IMO.

This is exactly how I see it as well.

1 hour ago, tgrades3 said:

Just got tickets for next week. After 27 years I’m finally going to a game. Me & my brother driving down from Columbus. So excited, hopefully see some of y’all there

That's awesome! I am in the same boat and looking for tickets. Damn they are expensive. I want to get reasonable tickets with a solid view, but I don't know if that's going to exist. 

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

That's awesome! I am in the same boat and looking for tickets. Damn they are expensive. I want to get reasonable tickets with a solid view, but I don't know if that's going to exist. 

Yeah I just bought the cheapest bundle I could find haha. As long as I’m in there I’ll be happy. Vivid seats had the best deals I found

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I scored sick tickets. So happy. Bottom bowl, home sideline, 40 yard line. 

My first ever Titans game. Fing AMPED! 

Enjoy it!!! My first playoff game was two years ago today in Baltimore. We were huge underdogs but ended up being one of the best nights of my life.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Enjoy it!!! My first playoff game was two years ago today in Baltimore. We were huge underdogs but ended being one of the best nights on my life.

Thanks! Can't wait. Gonna do the whole weekend in Nashville. I am giddy like a kid on Christmas. 

Been waiting to do this for basically 20 years. I finally pulled the trigger. Hopefully I get to say I was there when the run started to our first Super Bowl! 

Also if we do run it through, I will have to be going back to Nashville. Because I for sure ain't missing that parade for anything.