The AFC Goes Through Nashville (Bye Week Edition)

Mesa_Titan

likeliest opponents seem like bengals or patriots. not sure who i'd rather get between them. probably pats because mac is liable to turn into a pumpkin at any moment and we get torched by the kind of receivers cincy has, but we should win in the trenches vs the bengals. 

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

The Bengals are scary, but we should really be able to control the LOS on both sides, especially if some of tonight’s injuries carry over.

But go Steelers!

Yeah, I really do not see how they stop our running game, like at all.

Henry will gash Cincys defense. And Cincy is super banged up after that game. Burrow will have his moments against us, but I am totally fine playing that Bengals team. Especially being fresh and at home. I fully believe we are a better team, better coached, and more experienced. Home field will also be nice against a first year playoff qb.

Sadly way too many mistakes by the Raiders that game....   turn over gave cincy 3 fielded a kick off on your own 1 which gave Cincy the ball in FG range to start another drive...  then stupidly bad penalty prevented Raiders from a 2nd goal play on the 1 leading to a FG.. than that last fail from the 10... That's 13 points you either left on the field or gifted Cincy in a 7 point loss.

Cincy though can play better. We have to be on top against them.  Chase and their WR core can be a huge handful for us but we should be able to move the ball against their D.