Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

I'll go out on a limb and confidently say Eagles RB's, have more then 9 carries Sunday. 

Think people are forgetting this was one of Sirianni's lets abandon the run game play sheets despite a 1 score deficit most of the game.

No or banged up Fournett, Jones II, Godwin,  Brown this go round which accounted for all 3 of their TD.

Not saying we're going to win but I don't for a second think it's going to be a cake walk either.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Rona got me good - been on the mend for the better part of a week. Missed the game Saturday but seems that was just a pre-season game for us. I do like this matchup for us, though I think this team could've done some damage to LAR on the ground and put up a fight. 

Just need you to fly down to Tampa and pass it along to Brady now. Then we'll be good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Now would be a good time to activate Brandon Brooks. 

This is what I thought like 3 weeks ago, but Brooks time as an Eagle is probably over. I feel like he could’ve been back from the injury already. Something might be up, cause Sirianni for weeks hasn’t updated his status as much as beat reporters ask. I’m not sure if he’s done or he’s still injured. Either way it’s highly unlikely he’s back for this game. Herbig has been playing for weeks and I don’t even think Brooks was that good early in the year compared to how he’s been usually when healthy for us. I hope he’s able to rebound next year probably with another team if he wants to keep playing, but I get it if he hangs it up cause he’s been through the ringer lately with the bad injuries and obviously he has anxiety and mental health stuff going on too.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Glad they signed Huntley to the active, but lol… @ everyone coming off COVID first thing Monday after this weekend. Also, it’s peculiar that Kelce was able to go from getting COVID to the only player able to come off the list right before the last game which would continue his starting streak. Nothing out of the ordinary here at all.

Howie to Goodell and the league:

star wars These aren't the droids we're looking for. GIFobi-wan kenobi not the droids GIF

Goodell:

ben carson t GIF

31 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, it’s peculiar that Kelce was able to go from getting COVID to the only player able to come off the list right before the last game which would continue his starting streak

I'm sure there were others but no reason to take them off as a healthy scratch. Less hoopla about Sirianni sitting "Starters"!

Zero doubt if Kelce's streak wasn't in jeopardy,  he too never clears.

I'm just 🙏 no one major for the Eagles pops in the next few days,  which would eliminate them from the WC Game. I'm assuming no news today is good news!! 🤞

We have a chance, TB hasn’t looked like a juggernaut lately… but we’re gonna need to play our A+ game. They’re not easy to run against, we will need to be employing a lot of read options and QB runs to take them out of their element I think. D is what I’m most concerned about obviously, we’ll just have to wait and see if this D actually improved since 1st half of season or they are just product of their schedule.

Bucs 27

Eagles 17

I think we CAN win this game. I just don’t think we will. Brady torching our defense again seems almost inevitable, but maybe they play out of their minds. 

Hurts could be a massive difference maker if he is on his game. A big performance in the playoffs would be an important step for him.