Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

Google is now saying there may be thunderstorms for Sunday. Says 67 degrees, 75% chance of precipitation and 23 mph winds at kick off.

The forecast keeps getting worse every day it seems like. Hopefully we’ll have 30 mph winds on Sunday lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Once again, I'd welcome Patriot at Bills rd 1 type weather. Anything that limits Brady and that passing game, period. 

Hurts could at least run!

Brady has shown he can play in bad weather. If anything, I think it makes the Eagles more one dimensional and easier to stop as Hurts isn't lighting people up with his arm in good weather, let alone bad weather. 

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Week 6 TB game is on NFLN

Just realized that game Dillard was a LT, Mailata at RT. No Goedert. 9 RB carries. 🤔

Yeah, that was supposedly the game that made them wake up and start to run. They talked about usually the extra days from the Thursday game to help plan how to do it.

Both teams are a lot different

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, that was supposedly the game that made them wake up and start to run. They talked about usually the extra days from the Thursday game to help plan how to do it.

Both teams are a lot different

Watching it now. Dickerson's 2nd NFL start, Driscoll at RG, Dillard LT (revolving door for Barrett), Mailata RT, 4th different OL combo in 6 games, No Godert (covid), Sirianni's last game where he abandoned the run game. 

14-7 TB middle of 2nd QT Eagles ball, 1 rush attempt in the entire 1st 1/2 by a RB. lol

Troy Aikman talking about not having Hurts throw it 50x, Eagles need to run the ball, have balance. 😎🤔

God I hope TB takes this game for grant it.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My jorts are demolished 

Dope to hear Lane get fired up and drop the f bomb lol.

I was watching some of the press conferences for the players earlier today and Lane was asked “Is that a message this week? Is that something you are talking about being underdogs?” and he basically just said they aren’t really talking about and the main message is to just not get to emotional. Rodney mentioned the not getting emotional too when asked about the best advice he got and it was from Jenkins about not getting emotional. It was also probably Rodney that said the team really leaned on Malcolm and Chris in 2017. Some of those SB players that we have left are on the decline, but we have more playoff experience on this roster than 2017. 

I feel like this team is poised to do something. Maybe not pull off the upset, but I expect a hard fought somewhat close game. I’ll be really upset if we lose by a considerable margin. Was listening to that Around the NFL podcast and one of the guys on there said he sees something like 34-7 Bucs. 

Basically its as Lane said in the video…

Do we get the credit we deserve?

Who cares.

If you’re a birds fan you know exactly who we are.

Don’t get me wrong… are we perfect?

I think y’all know the answer to that.

But, we fight like hell!

What did coach say? We’re nasty?

Yeah we are! We’re nasty. I can dig that.”

😤😤😤😤

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

My biggest hope is they come out and just play the way they’ve played the back half of the season.

Like if Gannon actually tries to challenge Brady a bit, if Nick really stick to running and passing off that…I’ll take the L and be nothing but happy for what they achieved this year.

If they come out trying to pass it 50 times, give Brady all day underneath on the way to a blowout, it’s going to add a bit of a sourness to all the good that the staff and team has garnered. 

Either way playing with house money, but there obviously a certain scaleable moral victory to be had here if they don’t win. 

But damn would it sweet to beat Brady, then watch Dallas choke right after and then lose both their coordinators next week. Talk about a high going into what will eventually be a fun offseason.

• Like 1