Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

PFF is gonna hate they have Kelce over Humphrey.

I don’t know where the second team list is, but Slay might not even have made that.

Jordan Mailata was PFF’s highest rated Eagles OL this year, but he’s the only one not to get an All Pro. I’m not mad at it though. Last year was his first year starting. The fact he was a top 3-5 LT this year and is still learning and growing is great for our future. Creed had an amazing year as a rookie center. It’s just hard for a guy to win it in his first or second year starting. The older guy most times has more name recognition and will get in. Also, didn’t help Jordan that Trent Williams had one of the best OT seasons in the past couple decades. Tyron see really good when he was on the field. The only other tackles to get a first place vote it looks like was Slater with 11,  Tyron Smith with 1, and Orlando Brown Jr. got 1. 

I know Diggs has all of those INT's but has anyone seen the post or stat graph about him in every other category? 1st team my a$$.

Trevon Diggs: Box score Coverage stats and rank among cornerbacks
Metric   Rank
Coverage snaps 606 Fourth-most
Targets 93 third-most
Receptions allowed 53 10th-most
Yards allowed 962 most
Touchdowns allowed 5 ninth-most
Interceptions 11 most
PFF coverage grade 67.7 45th of 134
Edited by Nabbs4u

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m just gonna assume they have basically everyone back. They are the healthiest they’ve been in a while, so there should be no excuses on their side. If David was out that would be a big deal though. He’s so big for that communication within their defense. Helps cover up a lot of mistakes.

Also, @Kiltmanif you could transfer my last All Pro post to the correct thread. 

Today is the last day of practice for the week. I don’t want to be sweating his status on Saturday, so I really hope Josh is back as a participant today after two DNPs with an illness. He’s been our best pass rusher this past month. We really need him against a great pass blocking team.

Gonna need a TO free type game. Can't give Brady extra possessions. Also heard a stat the Bucs are 14-0 when Fournett rushes for 40+?

Not ideal with such a low yardage total but rather not tempt fate by allowing him to reach that number! 🙏

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Even if Lavonte David, Barrett and JPP play on Sunday they will not be close to a 100%. Barret has a partially torn ACL, David aggravated his sprain.

Oh yeah they’ll probably be playing at less than 100 for sure, but having those guys out there is still better than not. 

On 1/12/2022 at 12:07 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I also wouldn’t trust weather reports this far out. We’ll see what it says a couple days from now.

Lol… now the weather for game is only 16 percent chance of rain and goes down to 8 percent by the end of the game.

Yeah, I’m not checking again until Sunday morning like 30 mins to an hour before kickoff.