Week 18 WC Game: Eagles @ Bucs Sunday 1pm on Fox

Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

For real, I hope none of them play. 

Maybe we get lucky and they decide it’s not worth playing David and potentially losing him for future match ups by rushing him.

I want to win, but I also don’t wanna win and then have a bunch of players for the Bucs that were out and have people try and discredit it if we were to pull it off.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lol… now the weather for game is only 16 percent chance of rain and goes down to 8 percent by the end of the game.

Yeah, I’m not checking again until Sunday morning like 30 mins to an hour before kickoff.

Yeah think all that rain previously forecasted got pushed further north. NC Sunday where I'm at is getting 2" of rain on the coast,  snow in the mountains and wind. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Maybe we get lucky and they decide it’s not worth playing David and potentially losing him for future match ups by rushing him.

I want to win, but I also don’t wanna win and then have a bunch of players for the Bucs that were out and have people try and discredit it if we were to pull it off.

Don't GAF what excuses are made afterwards. If we win , it will be pure luck stated over and over by the masses. I like no one is giving them a chance.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Also, I thought Sua Opeta would be the starter at RG if Herbig were to be ruled out, but maybe it would be Jack Anderson.

I went back and tried looking at some Weber State highlights and Opeta was mainly on the left side from what I saw and he is listed on the depth chart as the LG behind Dickerson while Anderson is listed behind Kelce and Herbig.

FWIW PFF said this about the week 18 game against the Cowboys:

Offensive Line

La’Raven Clark, Iosua Opeta and Jack Anderson were the only three Eagles offensive linemen who played every snap on Saturday. Clark and Opeta combined to allow eight pressures while Anderson was the only starter who allowed zero pressured.

They have Anderson graded as a 71.0 and 74.1 for Opeta in their very limited (81 snaps for Jack and 163 for Sua) sample size.

Either way I'm pretty confident in the line with how Stout will have them prepared and whoever starting there having Kelce/Johnson there to help them pick stuff up. I still would rather have Herbig in just cause this is a great defensive front we'll be going against and the more rapport between the guard and center/tackle the better and Herby has easily played the most RG.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Some thoughts….

1. WATCH IT!!!

2. Loved hearing big Fletch talk to the team like Kelce and McLeod before him. That’s probably been one of my favorite parts of this season is those speeches and how this team has come together.

3. The Washington cheerleaders’ reactions to the McLeod pick to ice the game… priceless!

4. I love how locked in this team is right now. I’ve been able to pick up on it just from the press conferences lately, but it’s cool to see it behind the scenes.

5. Speaking of behind the scenes. I would love for us to be on Hard Knocks some day. I know we had the Amazon thing, but we’ve never been on Hard Knocks. The Cowboys have been on the most at 3 times. With that said I don’t want it to be the 2022 season. Maybe we can do it in 2023 or 2024?

6. I love Stout man. I hope he stays here till he retires. Dude had such a big hand in the Eagles making the playoffs with Chip, then winning a SB with Doug and finally what he did this year, especially with the back-ups. I’m so grateful that he stayed in Philly and didn’t go back to Bama with Saban, cause he could have. Also, credit to Howie and Nick for getting him to stay.

7. Ending got me fired up. 😤

X Men Juggernaut GIF

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1