• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, D82 said:

And I'm done supporting it. 

I'm with you.  When this team gets some grit and focus I'll be there.  Forty six years I've supported this team.  The lack of discipline, effort, and focus kills me.  Yesterday's offensive effort was truly embarrassing. If they don't care why should I?  The harsh reality is as long as a Jones family member is involved in the operation this nonsense will continue.  So I won't be posting as much.  I'll be observing.

Holy mother... I just noticed some posters on here I haven't seen in months. Especially when Dak was killing. Now they come in here spouting all kind of low IQ nonsense. Like a F*ckin low life snake waiting in the ******* weeds, to strike when the time is right. 

It is hard enough being a Dallas fan. Really is. Not doing shet since 1995.  But the Joy they get when their scapegoat comes up short is pathetic. In a massive team game that incorporates so many players and coaches, blaming a QB as the main reason vs observing the entire structure of the team collapsing again and again is Borderline Idiotic and juvenile at best. 

Think about it.  Dallas hasn't done anything for almost 3 decades, yet a QB who has been there for 5-6 seasons is at fault for yet another collapse. Who was the scapegoat for the other 20-25 years??? Dak is NOT the common denominator, for 30 years of bad football. 

Football is way more complex for some minds to understand. Especially the simple minded ones.

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Holy mother... I just noticed some posters on here I haven't seen in months. Especially when Dak was killing. Now they come in here spouting all kind of low IQ nonsense. Like a F*ckin low life snake waiting in the ******* weeds, to strike when the time is right. 

It is hard enough being a Dallas fan. Really is. Not doing shet since 1995.  But the Joy they get when their scapegoat comes up short is pathetic. In a massive team game that incorporates so many players and coaches, blaming a QB as the main reason vs observing the entire structure of the team collapsing again and again is Borderline Idiotic and juvenile at best. 

Think about it.  Dallas hasn't done anything for almost 3 decades, yet a QB who has been there for 5-6 seasons is at fault for yet another collapse. Who was the scapegoat for the other 20-25 years??? Dak is NOT the common denominator, for 30 years of bad football. 

Football is way more complex for some minds to understand. Especially the simple minded ones.

Who said he was? I posted something to the effect of:

Parcells, Phillips, Romo, Witten, Garrett, Elliott, Prescott, McCarthy, etc

All got double digit seasons, all went to the playoffs, all never sniffed an NFCCG.

The one constant?

Jerry Jones.

Nuff said.

41 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Gross.

SF beat Dallas OL like a drum. 

O line looked bad to be sure, but Dak did not make one single hot read. He looked confused, scared, slow to assess and his accuracy was often poor.

Why does EVERY pass play take 7 step drops and forever to develop?

If you see the interior of your O line is getting beat, go to the 3 step drop, quick slant or in the flat for 3 to 5 yards.

Defense will drop back to cover, then pound the ball, suck them in, confuse them, THEN go deep.

Never happened. 

Always, Dak drops back 5, 7, 9 steps surveys the field, no one open, makes poor decision.

Is it that hard to adjust???

27 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

O line looked bad to be sure, but Dak did not make one single hot read. He looked confused, scared, slow to assess and his accuracy was often poor.

He’s most certainly has to shoulder some blame, but this is typical of QBs under constant duress and no running game to off set anything.

Why does EVERY pass play take 7 step drops and forever to develop?

If you see the interior of your O line is getting beat, go to the 3 step drop, quick slant or in the flat for 3 to 5 yards.

Never happened. 

Always, Dak drops back 5, 7, 9 steps surveys the field, no one open, makes poor decision.

Is it that hard to adjust???

Gotta ask MM and KM on thses. Dak’s somewhat limited to what the play call is/and personnel.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

He’s most certainly has to shoulder some blame, but this is typical of QBs under constant duress and no running game to off set anything.

Gotta ask MM and KM on thses. Dak’s somewhat limited to what the play call is/and personnel.

I hear ya. Just so frustrating to see Garappolo killing us with the hot reads all day when we were so close to sacking him, 3 step drop, pass on target for 3 yards across the middle, right where our LBs should be and they run for 5 yards.

And we were powerless on offense to do the same.

And I don't understand why?

They even lost their 2 best defenders and we STILL couldn't exploit that to our advantage.

What is truly puzzling is, you see this, I see this and during the game we are screaming at the TV and nothing changes.

Why?????

😠

34 minutes ago, atran35 said:

Conor Williams has to GO. He made the CARDS D look like the FLASH. Maybe we can coax Ronald Leary out of retirement for a one year rental. But SJ is so CHEAP. 

I think it's coaching. He showed potential and actually looked like he was getting better.

Then he just what the bed!

Think about Jerry Kramer and what Lombardi said to him.

He balled him out at practice for being slow and dogging it.

Kramer felt like crying. Later that day Lombardi pulled him aside and told him something to the effect of, if you just apply yourself and start playing the way you can, you will be the best O lineman in the game.

Or, think of this quote:

"If you treat a person as he is, it's all they will ever be, if you treat them like they could and should be, eventually he becomes that." Jimmy Johnson.

I simply believe this team lacks a tough as nails motivator. A true leader. Leave the genius play calling and defensive scheming to your coordinators.

You see, Jerry knows this to be true. And he THINKS he can be THAT guy, but he can't.

He hasn't in 26 years. But to bring someone in to do what he cannot would be admitting defeat or that he was wrong when he said "There are 50 coaches who could coach this team to a SB." When referring to Johnson and SB 28.

In other words, we're screwed.

3 hours ago, TVScout said:

Parcells?

Yup, and HE got us to the playoffs and won 10 games with Quincy freakin Carter!

Put a coach like that on this team with this talent and watch what happens.

Of course, Jerruh had to screw that up by bringing in TO against Parcells wishes.

You see, you go get a guy that has what it takes to toughen us up and win BUT Jerruh and his inflated ego simply cannot allow th coach to coach in the manner necessary. He's got o add his touch which, sells tickets, but ultimately loses out.

Again, we care screwed!

Edited by Rtnldave