• GDT - Wild Card Round || 49ers @ Cowboys •

WizardHawk

55 minutes ago, TVScout said:

We also missed the playoffs the next two seasons.

And then returned with a rookie Romo in 2006. Barring a fumbled snap they would have advanced to the divisional.

Edited by Rtnldave

9 hours ago, D82 said:

Kurt Warner talked about this as well. All hindsight in the end. Aikman could throw the digg  route come back and out route better then most quarterbacks ever. Dak tends to wait till there is separation instead of throwing to an area where the receiver is supposed to be. When you watch Troy practice his ball almost never hit the ground unless it was dropped. He was that accurate.  

30 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Certainly seemed that way. Not sure what QB is supposed to put on a great performance under that condition. 

Most of the time it was from Dak holding onto the ball way too long.  The biggest criticism of Dak is that we waits for receivers to break open instead of anticipating the break.  

Just like I predicted that Dak was going to struggle against the 9ers, I’ll make a similar prediction against the same defense… Aaron Rodgers will look like he’s got great protection and won’t struggle.  I say this knowing that the 49ers are missing 3 starters on the OL.  Can you imagine if Dak was missing 3 starters?  

just watch… A-Rod will get the ball out quickly and properly slide protections.  I’ll say it again, sacks are mostly a QB stat.  

7 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Most of the time it was from Dak holding onto the ball way too long.  The biggest criticism of Dak is that we waits for receivers to break open instead of anticipating the break.  

Just like I predicted that Dak was going to struggle against the 9ers, I’ll make a similar prediction against the same defense… Aaron Rodgers will look like he’s got great protection and won’t struggle.  I say this knowing that the 49ers are missing 3 starters on the OL.  Can you imagine if Dak was missing 3 starters?  

just watch… A-Rod will get the ball out quickly and properly slide protections.  I’ll say it again, sacks are mostly a QB stat.  

Isnt it odd then that this hasnt really been a problem since 2017.... Amazing how Dak can all of the sudden just start holding the ball to long.