The Good, the Bad the PLAYOFF BOUND BAAAAABYYYY!!!! (Suck it Bosa)

RaidersAreOne

12 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Richard has honestly made some big plays down the stretch for us, that's the value of having veteran depth. Agree that we need someone who can stretch the field, if we can get a real home run threat it would make a significant difference. Waller is an elite TE when he's healthy, Renfrow has proven to be one of the best slot WR in the league, and Zay/Edwards can occasionally make a play. 

I'd like for us to get a good young DT that can provide some consistent pressure inside. CB is definitely a need as well, especially with Hayward nearing the end of his career.

I wholeheartedly agree. WR, Pass rushing DT, OL are our biggest needs. CB being something lower but still on our priority list this offseason. 

On 1/10/2022 at 1:09 PM, jpaulthe1st said:

I like Rich and absolutely think he should be included in the coaching search/evaluation. He definitely has a strong leadership presence and team but-in but I have concerns about his ability to build a strong coaching staff (particularly on the offensive side of the ball). 

Offensive side of the ball.  Very important.  At the beginning of the season I had some faith in our OC then I lost it.  We have guys that can play.  We need an OC who is innovative.  Get more out of Mariota.  I feel better with Marriota running in the red zone than Carr.  Let Mariota throw a few passes, as the D will set up for the run.  Maybe even a bombaroski.