The Good, the Bad the PLAYOFF BOUND BAAAAABYYYY!!!! (Suck it Bosa)

RaidersAreOne

I still can't believe we're going to the playoffs after everything this team has been through and the fact that they looked absolutely done and checked out a month ago. Props to Carr, the coaches, and the players for righting the ship and winning when it mattered. 

This season has been ******* nuts

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 4

Good:

• Daniel. Freaking. Carlson. I don't know if I would trade him for another, other than Tucker I suppose but he is the actual GOAT. ICE IN HIS VEINS.
  • Run D help Ekeler in check for the most part
  • Maxx Crosby is elite
  • Renfrow is insane

Bad:

• Penalties
  • Waller. I don't know if he was hurt or just James is that good, but he was mostly a ghost and had a bad drop

Ugly:

• 4th and 21, and we give them 23 for the TD to tie
  • How many 4th downs could we not finish the game on

We’ve overcome a lot of adversity. The talent level and coaching on this team is super questionable, but the heart, grit, and passion they have is undeniable. 

And we deserve to be there. It’s not like we are the 7th seed. So happy we are the 5th seed and don’t have to play Kansas City. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Is there anybody left that doesn't think that Max Crosby is elite? Or is he still just a pro bowler?

He definitely stepped up in the biggest moment in decades.  But it was a valid question prior to this game. it’s just that Crosby stepped up and answered the question.

the same can be said about Carr.  1/2 our fans questioned if he should be our QB going forward.  He answered the question today.

i know everyone’s going to lose their minds but…. IMO Crosby played amazing but he was gassed out on the last drive of the 4th and OT.  We should have given him a breather for Koonce for a play or two to let him get his wind back. 

edit: and by no means am I knocking Crosby.  He was held a lot, chipped constantly, and played a ton of snaps in which he gave his all.  It’s just that it was obvious he was gassed at one point and that’s when Bradley should have sent in Koonce.  There were a few plays it was obvious to me at least there was no way Crosby had enough to get to the QB.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We’ve overcome a lot of adversity. The talent level and coaching on this team is super questionable, but the heart, grit, and passion they have is undeniable. 

And we deserve to be there. It’s not like we are the 7th seed. So happy we are the 5th seed and don’t have to play Kansas City. 

Yeah… we have a decent shot to upset Cincy next week.  Am the 5th seed, after losing 5-6, is dang impressive.