Jump to content

2022 Playoffs: Round One Chat


Recommended Posts

Feels to me like the Bucs and Chiefs are getting good matchups and all the other games are very intriguing. 
Looking forward to Bills/Pats III - to see the Bengals end their playoff draught (hopefully) and ARI-LAR should be awesome too! 
Great weekend ahead. 
Except for that Monday Night game. Ew gross - why can't you leave that on the weekend, as it was before? Money make people take dumb decisions. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bengals are going to slaughter the Raiders

The Chiefs are going to slaughter the Steelers

The Bills and Patriots might be a good game

Brady gonna slaughter the Eagles

Cowboys going to slaughter the Niners

Rams/Cardinals should be good.

So we're looking at 2 potentially good games, the rest being awful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Bengals are going to slaughter the Raiders

The Chiefs are going to slaughter the Steelers

The Bills and Patriots might be a good game

Brady gonna slaughter the Eagles

Cowboys going to slaughter the Niners

Rams/Cardinals should be good.

So we're looking at 2 potentially good games, the rest being awful.

I think that could be a good game.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Bengals are going to slaughter the Raiders

Probably, but we made the playoffs baby. That is an enormous W for the year with all the crap we went through. Couldn't be happier.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Cowboys going to slaughter the Niners

Niners don't really get slaughtered by anyone except the Cardinals and Colt McCoy. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Brady gonna slaughter the Eagles

Funny, he didn't the first matchup when Tom actually had a full healthy Offense and won by 6? How many are missing from Fournett, Jones, Evans, Brown, Howard, Godwin, Brate, Bernard?

I'll also go out on a limb and say Eagles RB's have more then 9 rush attempts next Sunday too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the 9ers a trendy pick as a dark horse? I love how their team is set up, but their QB is hard to ignore. I still feel like SF is the only team that can match GB physically. 

I don't think any of the games will be slaughters but I think Buffalo wins by 10-13 while the rest of the games will be within 4-9 points

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remember The Oilers said:

Are the 9ers a trendy pick as a dark horse? I love how their team is set up, but their QB is hard to ignore. I still feel like SF is the only team that can match GB physically. 

I don't think any of the games will be slaughters but I think Buffalo wins by 10-13 while the rest of the games will be within 4-9 points

I think the niners are a trendy pick as a team that could upset a team or two, but I'm not sure how trendy they are for a super bowl win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time the 49ers and Cowboys squared off in the playoffs was the 1994 NFC Championship. 

My uncle is a Cowboys fan, and we both have 1990's battle scars. One of us is gonna be able to squawk all offseason long. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The last time the 49ers and Cowboys squared off in the playoffs was the 1994 NFC Championship. 

My uncle is a Cowboys fan, and we both have 1990's battle scars. One of us is gonna be able to squawk all offseason long. 

Good times. Can you please repeat that games outcome next Sunday, thanks. 🥃

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...