2022 Playoffs: Round One Chat

RaidersAreOne

I am rooting for the fanbase payoffs today.

In Cincy, either team's fans have not had a win in a long time so best of luck to the both of them.

I guess I am rooting for a shootout so Carr and Burrow can do well in their first playoff game.

A Bills win over BB and the Patriots will be something those fans remember for the rest of their lives.

PB1Q3j.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I am rooting for the fanbase payoffs today.

In Cincy, either team's fans have not had a win in a long time so best of luck to the both of them.

I guess I am rooting for a shootout so Carr and Burrow can do well in their first playoff game.

A Bills win over BB and the Patriots will be something those fans remember for the rest of their lives.

PB1Q3j.gif

A Bills loss would be devastating for Bills Mafia.

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Random, but I feel like Saturday should be the day with the third wild card game/ late game

People go out, have a night life on Saturdays. They know most of working America will at least be in their homes , possibly around a TV on Sunday Night with work in the morning. 

So there's at least a chance they tune in before bed. 

It's an absolute joke a money whore grab by the NFL to replace that option with a Monday Night WC game though. Placing both teams especially the away team if they actually win in a short week disadvantage for the Divisional matchup. Greedy SOB!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

People go out, have a night life on Saturdays. They know most of working America will at least be in their homes , possibly around a TV on Sunday Night with work in the morning. 

So there's at least a chance they tune in before bed. 

It's an absolute joke a money whore grab by the NFL to have a Monday Night WC game though. Placing both teams especially the away team if they actually win in a short week disadvantage for the Divisional matchup. Greedy SOB!

That's a fair point. Just seems like so many people complain about how late games go that it's curious to have a game on the night where people have to be to work the following morning

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's a fair point. Just seems like so many people complain about how late games go that it's curious to have a game on the night where people have to be to work the following morning

While all of that is true the NFL knows no matter the circumstances it's the playoffs and most NFL fans will bite the bullet and still tune in. There's only 4 more weekends of football. Everyone wants there fix before the 7 month drought. The NFL knows this.

5 if you actually count the Pro Bowl. 😎

Edited by Nabbs4u