New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

All run first QB's tend to go that route e.g. Mike Vick and now Lamar Jackson is following in his footsteps. Look a Cam Newton he's been trash since his MVP 2015 season as those types of QB's aren't long term solutions. 

I agree but as long as they have it they are very good and I don't see Allen fall off a cliff. Now there is obviously a major difference between Allen now and Flacco. So once he falls back to being Flacco he is very beatable. As of right now he is probably a shoe in for the divisional crown for the next 5 years and deep playoff runs.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I know I have beaten the drum to death, but this is an inexperienced team making inexperienced mistakes. 

This is way more than that….they are getting out hustled, our coached, our everything.

The Bills are doing exactly what we all thought they would and the Pats haven’t been able to do a single thing to stop it.

• Like 1

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I know I have beaten the drum to death, but this is an inexperienced team making inexperienced mistakes. 

It is essentially. This team for the most part still certainly has less than a year working together. Once Mac gains experience and becomes more of a leader, things should gel more as well..

Just now, biggie. said:

brady-facepalm.gif

If he chokes to Philly tomorrow, the circle will be complete

Universe dividing by zero immanent.  Edelman gonna have to get a real job after that 100k bet.  Cats and dogs living together... Mass hysteria

(I should also note that I'm halfway down a bottle of whiskey)

Just now, Nex_Gen said:

It is essentially. This team for the most part still certainly has less than a year working together. Once Mac gains experience and becomes more of a leader, things should gel more as well..

The offense isn’t the main problem tonight though…it’s the invisible JV level defense