New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Mac is smart, so if anyone can pick up a new offense, he can. I mean Josh didn't really dumb it down all that much for the rookie. If Josh leaves, I would hope they wouldnt change the offense all that much. 

BOB might have to settle for OC, so there's an "in house" guy that could find ways to get Henry/Smith more involved.

It’s going to be quite satisfying IF the Bills come back down to earth and everything doesn’t go there bounce exactly their way next week.

Going into this game I was rotting for the Bills if we lost….but after the levels of high NFL Gen has shown, I’m gonna relish a Bills meltdown if it happens

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

It’s going to be quite satisfying IF the Bills come back down to earth and everything doesn’t go there bounce exactly their way next week.

Going into this game I was rotting for the Bills if we lost….but after the levels of high NFL Gen has shown, I’m gonna relish a Bills meltdown if it happens

Its going to be rough, top 5 offense, #1 defense and one of the best QBs in the league. The Bills are built to win now.