New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Bill will probably be stuck behind the Bills until he retires. That's the harsh reality for him.

Nah. If they get some offensive firepower it's still fair game. Patriots still have the major advantage of coaching vs the rest of the league. That roster just needs an injection of real athleticism and playmaking talent.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jofos said:

That's not a lot lol Ja'marr Chase has 11 drops in 128 targets. Obviously, I'd rather have Chase, but my point is Myers isn't bad at catching the ball.

He isn't bad per say, he just has a habit of dropping in crucial situations. He has done it more than three times this season alone.

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

Nah. If they get some offensive firepower it's still fair game. Patriots still have the major advantage of coaching vs the rest of the league. That roster just needs an injection of real athleticism and playmaking talent.

I wouldn't call it a major advantage. But yes, the Patriots lack talent and need real athletes on the team. Especially at receiver. The front 7 is also severely lacking in that regard. We got 1 good pass rusher and that's it. No good coverage linebackers. 

BB will have to have answers to Kraft just like he did last year..draft.  ST has been a hot mess all season and reflect directly on coaching. The kid (coach) was in over his head.  Kraft could force him to make changes. 

The team this season had a multitude of problems this year such as to many men on the field, dumb penalties and ST has been a complete failure.

It won't surprise me that major changes will happen and Kraft could force BB hand.  Patrica gone, son gone, ST gone  or  BB gone if he doesn't make any changes

And no I'm not saying get rid of BB but he does have to answer to Kraft. Who knows

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

BB will have to have answers to Kraft just like he did last year..draft.  ST has been a hot mess all season and reflect directly on coaching. The kid (coach) was in over his head.  Kraft could force him to make changes. 

The team this season had a multitude of problems this year such as to many men on the field, dumb penalties and ST has been a complete failure.

It won't surprise me that major changes will happen and Kraft could force BB hand.  Patrica gone, son gone, ST gone  or  BB gone if he doesn't make any changes

And no I'm not saying get rid of BB but he does have to answer to Kraft. Who knows

The only way Bill Belichick gets fired is if he violates Mara Kraft's skeleton, crack Holocaust jokes and says he buys store brand cheese instead of Kraft.

Edited by biggie.