New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

Just now, biggie. said:

The only way Bill Belichick gets fired is if he violates Mara Kraft's corpse, crack Holocaust jokes and says he buys store brand cheese instead of Kraft.

He'll never get fired but he probably walks away anyway sometime soon if he continues to get owned by the Bills. He is now 1-4 in the last 2 seasons and if he gets swept next year making it 1-6 I think he will retire.

3 minutes ago, biggie. said:

And considering theirĀ atrocious o line and average at best defense, I'm not holding my breath.

Help us Tom Brady, you're our only hope.

The Bengals will draw the Titans where I give them a decent chance but I don't see them walk into Buffalo/KC and win, so yeah. Don't like the Packers really either, so it most likely will have to be Brady again...

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

He'll never get fired but he probably walks away anyway sometime soon if he continues to get owned by the Bills. He is now 1-4 in the last 2 seasons and if he gets swept next year making it 1-6 I think he will retire.

Belichick is 39Ā wins away from breaking Shula's record. He ain't walking away until he snags that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Well of course. We have what 10 players and the rest have to be replaced.

good season if you consider that. But yeah, we have lots of holes. Belichick better upgrade at WR, LB and DB fast or next year won't be any better