New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

The Third Rider

4 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Why is making a catch look harder then pulling teeth for this team??

Route running is subpar because the wide receivers are bottom 3 or 4 in the league as a corps

Also teams now, especially Buffalo, know to stick to our receivers like glue because Mac isn’t good vs man coverage. Last time he has a rating of 17. Against man coverage. 

it’s no wonder, really. It’s like asking a fiesta to keep a Porsche behind him on a freeway 

3 hours ago, NFL Network said:

I think you can pencil in Green Bay out of the NFC and either Chiefs or maybe Bills out of AFC. Basically next weeks winner of Bills/Chiefs will win the AFC. As for Bucs they're way to banged up and have too many problems in the secondary to win in Green Bay and it wouldn't surprise me if they got beat prior to the NFC title game.

What about LA?

7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I think Bob Kraft is ready to part ways with Bill Belichick. And I think Bill is fine because he will get an opportunity right away elsewhere.

Ngl, I think his dream is to return "home":

Belichick_Giants.jpg

Edited by biggie.

Tbh I really don't know what happened to this team.  What a weird season.  Slow start was understandable but the way they came together in October and November, the collapse in December and this embarrassing loss are pretty shocking.  I wasn't Super Bowl or bust by any means.  But what happened after week 13?