New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills Wild Card Round

4 hours ago, m haynes said:

IMO -- Mac has been told not to run, your job is to complete the pass.  MOF, it  looks like Mac is having a internal battle trying not to run and make the pass!  He saying to himself, Make the pass, I can't run, make the pass. I'm so confused!!!😁

I noticed this a little hit as well.

9 hours ago, m haynes said:

IMO -- Mac has been told not to run, your job is to complete the pass.  MOF, it  looks like Mac is having a internal battle trying not to run and make the pass!  He saying to himself, Make the pass, I can't run, make the pass. I'm so confused!!!😁

Everyone talks about how smart Jones is so don't you think he is aware that running isn't his strong suit? He didn't run in college where the defenses are not nearly as fast or good. Mac had 44 rushing attempts (I know some were nil downs) this year compared to 54 in his college career (and sacks count as rushing attempts in college). 

Watching that Bills Chiefs game, stack it on top of how they dismantled us, and you start getting a clearer picture of what we need

I think our secondary would have coped a bit better than the KC one did, that was ridiculous toward the end

Having said that, we need our next Number 1 CB, and we need an athletic linebacker, something crazy. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, jofos said:

Everyone talks about how smart Jones is so don't you think he is aware that running isn't his strong suit? He didn't run in college where the defenses are not nearly as fast or good. Mac had 44 rushing attempts (I know some were nil downs) this year compared to 54 in his college career (and sacks count as rushing attempts in college). 

I don't consider Jones college numbers concerning his running ability. Lets face it he didn't have to run playing behind Bama NFL offensive line.   IMO I don't Mac thinks about running at all from a physical stand point. He might have the mind set that it better to stay in the pocket and make the play passing the ball.   

Do i believe he's going to be great running QB, no, but that not the question. Its can he.  I think he can in certain situations. So far he seems to hesitate for whatever reason and I don't think its has anything to do with his physical ability.