Wild Card Weekend GDT: Raiders (10-7) @ Bengals (10-7) - You Wanna Talk About Playoffs!?!?!?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • ***** Cats
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Bengals-vs-Raiders-odds-schedule-predict

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5_t1w74luqv818WEWwb2

1277026157.jpeg

Welcome to the playoffs fellas. I bet many around here haven't experienced a Raider squad in the playoffs. I myself have been a cursed Raider fan for roughly 15 years so this is only my second time seeing them suit up past the regular season. I for one am so damn proud of this squad for the adversity and **** they had to deal with this year. Losing your HC in the matter we did, players killing innocents, DUI's, gun videos, injuries, covid.... the list goes on and on.

We got beaten pretty soundly by Cincy earlier in the year, where Mixon had 30 carries and over 120 yards rushing. Chase and Burrow are the next best duo imo, and are certainly heating up. Someone mentioned it may snow for this game which may help cool that passing down attack. We'll need our D line to step up again.

Let's do this for Madden.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xz79nqn5fd36byuvz0

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Bengals are so young at key pieces you wonder how they will react on this moment. Could be good could be bad. But if the red zone offense doesn’t get better then the Raiders have no chance. 

Joe Burrow got hurt during the final sequence of the Chiefs game and wasn't even in on the final play. The team down played it but I honestly think he may be more hurt then what they've said, Mixon also missed this week with Covid.

Two teams I'm very familiar w/ as I only live an hour from Cincy.

This will be a tough, tough game. Cincy's offense is red hot right now. They have that trio of WRs that Burrow can use at any moment in time. Mixon is a premiere back and Joey.... well, this guy is going to be one of the best in the league at some point. They do have vulnerabilities on offense though and that lies on their offensive line. Burrow gets hit a ton and he was hurt towards the end of the game against the Chiefs which is why he sat out that meaningless game against the Browns. We will need to score quite a bit and keep our foot on the gas b/c these guys can score at any moment.

Glad it's a little bit later and not a 1 PM game b/c going east for those early games are never good and often spell bad news for the traveling team. It being a little later in the day should help us out. 

If our DL can get to Burrow and hit him early, we will stand a good chance but that has to happen b/c otherwise, they're going to put up 35+ on us.